Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Daps
Didn't understand the thread when it was made, and still don't.
Despite years of reading about Desantis' rise in the party, Trump made short work of him. Yet with a straight face dudes think a newcomer Dem. candidate could come in and defeat Trump in a general election?
The MFer backed a coup, is HEARD in audio pressuring people to rig votes, and threatened to refuse to leave office. And still has people who will vote for him and big money donors.
And people get the bright idea that somebody other than Biden would beat him in a general election?
Biden didn't want to run the last time, but every other candidate would have lost.

He has to run, win...and then resign.

This is my issue with shills. Does this really make sense to you?

Show me one time in American history when somebody ran for president, won and then resigned? Even FDR won his last election and he went out on his shield. He died in office. Resigning wasn't an option and that would be one of the biggest political scandals ever in US presidential history, as that would be one of the biggest dupes pulled on the American people, because what, Biden is basically just running for Kamala to be president in your scenario?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Show me one time in American history when somebody ran for president, won and then resigned? Even FDR won his last election and he went out on his shield. He died in office. Resigning wasn't an option and that would be one of the biggest political scandals ever in US presidential history, as that would be one of the biggest dupes pulled on the American people, because what, Biden is basically just running for Kamala to be president in your scenario?
Teddy Roosevelt (promised he wouldn't run for another term- sound familiar?)
LBJ (nkew he would lose- sound familiar?)
George Washington (didn't think Presidents should serve until they died - sound familiar?)

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Probably old Joes end game

die as the president.

either way Harris ain't winning 2028.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
guess i was wrong. it really does appear that democrats vs republicans is just a game played to maintain the status quo (white supremacy?) which favor the white majority and the rich.
Yeap

soft power vs hard power

both maintain white supremacy