Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Daps
The highlighted is where you got me fukked up. I don't underestimate him at all, you can check my post history on that.

He's not a good debater. He uses theatrics and lies against people who don't know how to debate. There's ways to win debates against people who do that.

Keep it 100, you think Trump would crush Obama in a debate? Same thing would happen with Newsome. He's not gonna play into it.

I don't doubt he would shyt on Biden at this point. He's borderline feeble-minded. Newsome, not so much.

Obama is black and the black man is superior. What that got to do with these debates that are coming up?

Barack Obama aint walking through that door :gucci:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As soon as Newsom takes the stage liberals and centrists will eat it up, normalcy is the name of the game even Trump has been avoiding debates for this reason.

Hopefully he can pull through, they're going to nail him on DEI and racial topics because of his history of flirting with reparations.
The thing about Newsome is, he knows how to put his heels in the ground and stop people from painting whatever narrative they want. We saw him do it several times in the last year...no one near as antagonistic as Trump, but Trump isn't this omnipotent debater folks are painting him to be. He's a funny liar...that's it.

91 charges
Covid response
The Putin dikksucking
January 6th
The national debt

There's a ton of shyt he CAN'T joke or lie his way out of.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
you know what the worst part is? the Dems actually have a great bench for 2028

but Kamala is gonna step in for Biden at some point, and then the Dems will nominate her for '28, and she'll get her ass kicked :snoop:
Newsome is definitely the next person up. Kamala has played her role to the best of her ability. Remember she was getting crushed in the primaries. Her main crowd were black women and liberal women.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really want some of yall to get pinched by Right Wing dreams since yall support Trump so much. I do want to see some of yall fail and fall under the boot of some of these fascists.

Yall think this shyt is a game.

Vote democrat…or else.

Me personally… I’m fine. A lot of yall…are not :ufdup:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the time has come

Cenk Uygur The Young Turks GIF - Cenk Uygur The Young Turks TYT - Discover  & Share GIFs

:troll: :whoa:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
its sad that the other candidate is so bad you would vote for shyt in a brown paper bag over him.

idgaf, he isnt making any decisions. Its a shadow presidency propping him up.

shyt is bad.

Why do conservatives hate black people so much?

If they werent flat out anti black, we could have discussions. Quite frankly being anti black is a none starter
That’s the point these folks don’t understand generally the president has top minds around as advisors so even when he’s not sure about something there are other “adults” in the room. Even if Biden has to get feed a bottle and changed nightly I know the other “adults in the room are competent. The GOP are incompetent from the top down .

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really want some of yall to get pinched by Right Wing dreams since yall support Trump so much. I do want to see some of yall fail and fall under the boot of some of these fascists.

Vote democrat…or else.

☝🏾This is a big cope post

It’s not too late for your party to nominate someone with working neurons

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

Vote democrat…or else.

Virtually no one in here is supporting Trump.
They’re concerned that Bidens OWN DOJ has released a report saying a jury wouldn’t convict him because he’s senile so there’s no reason to bring charges. This matches up with what a lot of us feared was the case based on visual evidence and we know this will be weaponized against him with the fury of 1000 goats.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yangaveli the donnnnnnnnnnnnn donnnn donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yangveli the donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn donnnnnnnnnnnnnn donnnnnnnnnn donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yang-is-the-future-andrew-yang.gif

Last edited: