Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Daps
Look at this b*stard. This was TODAY. This fool nxgga ain't senile, he just trying not to get prosecuted. He even on here joking about the documents! :mjtf:

He should be on trial with Trump but he smart enough to play senile in front of the cops! He's corrupt!

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Little out of my depth on this one but no sure why a Special Counsel would be going on and on about what a jury may or may not do. That stands out as a cheap shot of sorts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not even the same landscape, Bernie today would beat Obama in a debate. This is like saying Steph Curry would outshoot Larry Bird, of course, the game has changed.
He wouldn’t. Bernie is too far left for most of the country. We ran this experiment twice. In fact, Bernie declined to run against Obama in 2012 off Obama’s pure strength.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s the point these folks don’t understand generally the president has top minds around as advisors so even when he’s not sure about something there are other “adults” in the room. Even if Biden has to get feed a bottle and changed nightly I know the other “adults in the room are competent. The GOP are incompetent from the top down .
Even then, it's still bad optics and a bad look trotting someone out there to the public that's might not in their right frame of mind.

They realized it with Diane Feinstein, which is why they insisted on keeping around her to stop her from getting on a mic.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Biden only has to do one thing, beat Trump. This ain’t the time to be running some project candidate. We need someone who can win.

A competent president isn’t deciding on anything 10 other people haven’t also brought up to him in more depth. The thing with Trump is he don’t give a fukk, he will do anything at any point because he feels like it. That’s what we need to avoid.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm open to hearing more and getting more. I'm a tad curious about the sources which makes me cautious:

LJWDrbR.png

As for the special counsel, Hur served under Rod Rosenstein and is (still) a Republican in spite of their recent history. Not insinuating that he can't reach logical conclusions, but the referenced areas comes across as a Republican knowing the firing squad is going to turn on him for not prosecuting Biden, and so he throws some meat to the wolves a la "We would convict Biden but because he's so full of dementia, the jurors would've believed him so..."

Seeing what happened to David Weiss recently probably has him concerned as a another special counsel member not being able to deliver a scalp. Again, not saying it's not legit but I'm a little cautious about the motives. I personally have concerns about Biden as well, but it's not reaching Feinnstein, McConnell levels just yet.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you. Although I'm voting Biden we have to stop deflecting. It's still time to make this right, but time is running short.
Actually the time has passed. The media was saying the door was closing for new challengers back in September and October of last year.

Genuinely curious what you think raising the alarm bells for an impossible primary will achieve knowing that there's no one else coming to save the democracy, both literally and figuratively. Like it or not, no one else is stepping forward, which makes the thread title/message a tad counter-productive.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Actually the time has passed. The media was saying the door was closing for new challengers back in September and October of last year.

Genuinely curious what you think raising the alarm bells for a primary will achieve knowing that there's no one else coming to save the democracy, both literally and figuratively. Like it or not, no one else is stepping forward, which makes this type of messaging a tad counter-productive.
You literally can't have a worse candidate than Biden at this point. How has the time passed if the primary season isn't over and we aren't at the Democratic Convention? People will step forward if he steps aside. Saying no one else will step forward is ridiculous.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Genuinely curious what you think raising the alarm bells for an impossible primary will achieve knowing that there's no one else coming to save the democracy, both literally and figuratively. Like it or not, no one else is stepping forward, which makes the thread title/message a tad counter-productive.

Theres actually another candidate running who is a Democrat :skip:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You literally can't have a worse candidate than Biden at this point. How has the time passed if the primary season isn't over and we aren't at the Democratic Convention? People will step forward if he steps aside. Saying no one else will step forward is ridiculous.
No it's not ridiculous, it's how the presidential election works. There are like 5 states where the deadline hasn't passed... This isn't the Royal Rumble :pachaha:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
No it's not ridiculous, it's how the presidential election works. There are like 5 states where the deadline hasn't passed... This isn't the Royal Rumble :pachaha:

Yes that would be under normal circumstances. Obviously they would have to make exceptions or pass additional laws in an emergency. I'm not disputing that part.