Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him giving Kamala the boot would look bad on multiple levels though. :francis:
not if the power brokers sat her down and said look, we're not fukking backing you :dead:

she"d have to go along with it, but she can read a poll as well as anyone. her only window as president will be biden stepping down, and it ends there

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Would they have a primary if he stepped down last year or this year? There would be no time and the party would just jump behind her.
I think you can still have one and you don't have to rally behind her. If you aren't going to do a primary I don't think she would be their first choice either way. They can really pick whoever they want to be the parties candidate.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think it's a fair argument to make that dems have been outperforming polls consistently. However we saw a huge dip in Biden's support that coincided with the war in Gaza.

Roe v Wade being overturned turned out to be the biggest gift Dems have gotten in recent history. :dead:

This election basically just comes down to hoping people are still upset about it in November :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't think incumbency is an advantage this election. Low approval plus lots of people (on the left) upset about Gaza isn't a good look.

We basically have to hope abortion saves him. I honestly think someone like Newsom would have a better chance of winning.
Newsom would annihilate Trump on a debate stage

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Roe v Wade being overturned turned out to be the biggest gift Dems have gotten in recent history. :dead:

This election basically just comes down to hoping people are still upset about it in November :francis:

And even Biden can’t even offer anything other than lukewarm statement

Democrats are always twerking for right-wing reactionary voters

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Then you wouldn’t be able to vote…
:why:
giphy.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Him giving Kamala the boot would look bad on multiple levels though. :francis:

Not even a quarter of Black female voters would defend Kamala, she doesn't have a tenth of the love they give to Michelle. Get Newsom in there then next cycle he can run with a progressive like Bowman or someone similar.

Or maybe Sanders as VP👀 but it'll probably be someone boring like fukking Klobuchar:scust:

I honestly don't think incumbency is an advantage this election. Low approval plus lots of people (on the left) upset about Gaza isn't a good look.

We basically have to hope abortion saves him. I honestly think someone like Newsom would have a better chance of winning.

We've got to be real here, Liberals don't really care about Palestine. The news media is making a big deal out of it because of Oct 7 and the leftist vote isn't moving the needle this time around.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Idk man the biggest problem I see is not more people voting for Trump but simply people just saying fukk it I'm staying home.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is supposed to be the greatest nation/country in the world.

It's absolutely insane we have these problems.

We know the reason why too. It's both the wealthy people and the racist people. They're holding everyone back.
A lot of racist people excuse the wealthy people because they think they're on the same side.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
imagine how bad biden is gonna be in his second term :laff:

a trump/biden '24 rematch is a national disgrace

America is a global disgrace, so what do you expect? This country could be beautiful if it wanted to be. It could actually be everything it wants everyone to believe that it already is. But rather than achieve such a reality it would rather be a pretender to the throne. :scust: