Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't really think picking Kamala matters. It simply needs to be someone else. He's not fit to run man. Gavin would run circles around Trump. Trump is weak vs a strong candidate.
It doesn't and it does. It sets a bad precedent if the party doesn't get behind the VP and it's not an election cycle. Otherwise it's like whytf did you pick her as VP if she's not your successor. I know given the stakes, fukk her feelings, but then you'll start to have people who are "democrats" but break from the party because there is no longer an ordered process.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It doesn't and it does. It sets a bad precedent if the party doesn't get behind the VP and it's not an election cycle. Otherwise it's like whytf did you pick her as VP if she's not your successor. I know given the stakes, fukk her feelings, but then you'll start to have people who are "democrats" but break from the party because there is no longer an ordered process.
I have never seen anyone actually vote based on a vice president. They have virtually no power unless the president dies. They are generally just kinda existing lol.

Daps
See i knew this mf was faking so he wouldn't get charged. Here's a speech this old fxggot gave just the other day. :beli:

That mf faked like he couldn't remember so he wouldn't face potential charges from his own justice department cause that would have killed him in the polls.

Yall better start looking at this mess. Corrupt old fxggot is pretending to be senile

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd actually go the other way, and say rejecting kamala is the perfect way to break OUT of this bullshyt cycle where the VP is "owed" the nomination

imagine if some rock star like obama came outta nowhere in 07, but there was an "obligation" to nominate someone like al gore :heh: fukk that

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is gonna need AI to function in another 3 years.

9e4ae62dea5da3d20d70fdbaef536e0776259a00.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
its sad that the other candidate is so bad you would vote for shyt in a brown paper bag over him.

idgaf, he isnt making any decisions. Its a shadow presidency propping him up.

shyt is bad.

Why do conservatives hate black people so much?

If they werent flat out anti black, we could have discussions. Quite frankly being anti black is a none starter

Why is this so difficult for some of us?

Whatever else might be going on, MAGAts want us to be slaves again. If they can't have that, they want to go back to race relations in the 40s. Where they can kill a niqqer just cause they feel like it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Trump would curbstomp Newsome. More than half the country sees California as the haven of failed liberal policies that resulted in record homelessness and crime.

Trump wishes he could run against Newsome. He would beat that boy like he stole something.

Newsome looks good compared to idiots like DeSantis. But Trump is a master at perception and deception. He would put them zombied out homeless folks in Cali on a 24/7 loop and tell Americans, this is what a Gavin Newsome presidency would look like. It would be a bloodbath.
Newsome is able to skillfully dodge those perception darts. And of course Newsome will come to the middle in a national election. Newsome would get on Trump about the debt, January 6th, his covid response, him sucking Putin's ass, his positions on Ukraine.

And let's be real, Trump isn't a great debater. He is just debating against a bunch of personality-less, focus group approved talking heads. There's a good couple dozen folks on HERE that could outdebate Trump and don't even know politics that well. He's just funny and says the quiet parts out loud.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The reason Biden and Trump are even viable candidates is because the bs these new Democrats and Republicans are pushing out is too far right or left.

Their oldness is the only recognizable traits that Americans trust because it reminds us of yesteryear. Nobody likes these new nikkas and their extreme party biased ideals.