Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its sad that the other candidate is so bad you would vote for shyt in a brown paper bag over him.

idgaf, he isnt making any decisions. Its a shadow presidency propping him up.

shyt is bad.

Why do conservatives hate black people so much?

If they werent flat out anti black, we could have discussions. Quite frankly being anti black is a none starter

Boy stop. You were propping up Trump in 2016 and you propped up Biden 4 years ago. Shilling for that paycheck. How youre still posting and havent been shytcanned is beyond me. Sellout

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I have never seen anyone actually vote based on a vice president. They have virtually no power unless the president dies. They are generally just kinda existing lol.
I'm not saying that's where he messed up dor his election run. I'm saying he can't step down because he has such a weak VP. At the end of the term even if Biden endorses kamala, she still has to go through primaries where people can say she was non-existent in her role.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Even the biggest Democrats on Twitter can only muster “yeah but what about the time Trump…” rebuttals to this.
Bringing up unrelated matters as an argument is when you know you’re running on empty.
This is indefensible.
I agree with you. Although I'm voting Biden we have to stop deflecting. It's still time to make this right, but time is running short.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
i'd actually go the other way, and say rejecting kamala is the perfect way to break OUT of this bullshyt cycle where the VP is "owed" the nomination

imagine if some rock star like obama came outta nowhere in 07, but there was an "obligation" to nominate someone like al gore :heh: fukk that
Oh, I think it's beyond dumb process. But you know, pseudo-politocal decorum.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying that's where he messed up dor his election run. I'm saying he can't step down because he has such a weak VP. At the end of the term even if Biden endorses kamala, she still has to go through primaries where people can say she was non-existent in her role.
I don't agree with this though. She doesn't have to be the candidate. You can still have a primary.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Even the biggest Democrats on Twitter can only muster “yeah but what about the time Trump…” rebuttals to this.
Bringing up unrelated matters as an argument is when you know you’re running on empty.
This is indefensible.

You're not supposed to jump on a stranger's parked car.

Everyone will agree.

What if a pack of vicious pit bulls was on your bumper?

You see the strangers car and you know better than to just jump on top of it.

But you do it. You do it cause you have to. And even the stranger will come out, see you on the roof of their car, surrounded by rabid pits. Will they tell you to get off the car? If they have human decency they will understand and try to help you.

Trump is the pack of rabid pits.

What is happening is 100% related to Donald Trump. I don't know if Biden gets to sniff the big chair in the first place if not for Trump.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i dont want to give up that incumbent + name recognition advantage

he better last until the end of this year

I honestly don't think incumbency is an advantage this election. Low approval plus lots of people (on the left) upset about Gaza isn't a good look.

We basically have to hope abortion saves him. I honestly think someone like Newsom would have a better chance of winning.