Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That mf is playing like he's senile so he doesn't have to face charges like Trump. He ain't fooling me.

Biden lived his whole life with dignity. Now, he has to pretend he's a fukking drooling idiot. A scumbari.

What's next, he wipes his ass in front of people? Wears a tinfoil hat and brushes his teeth with no toothpaste during the trial, at which point the jury says to get this crazy man out of here?

Daps
Biden lived his whole life with dignity. Now, he has to pretend he's a fukking drooling idiot. A scumbari.

What's next, he wipes his ass in front of people? Wears a tinfoil hat and brushes his teeth with no toothpaste during the trial, at which point the jury says to get this crazy man out of here?

Was he living his life with dignity when he signed the Biden CRIME bill, you damn c00n???? :mjtf:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Still has my vote Sleepy Joe

Trump 78 years old and has no idea or clue with his memory on how to handle foreign affairs and even problems in this country..

Trump only looking for protection as being a president to fatten his pockets and his kids, without facing charges..

To all u republicans, Trump isn’t a republican and doesn’t even give two shyts about the party or you… dude is strictly for himself and if in 2016 he had the democratic backing, he would have been talking shyt about the right 24/7..

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Sleepy Joes team better be REAL careful how they go after the Special Counsel. Garland appointed him and considering Trumpitos whole thing is attacking the DOJ any criticisms from Biden will be political gold for them.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
The reason Biden and Trump are even viable candidates is because the bs these new Democrats and Republicans are pushing out is too far right or left.

Their oldness is the only recognizable traits that Americans trust because it reminds us of yesteryear. Nobody likes these new nikkas and their extreme party biased ideals.

This is a good comment. And the majority of people who actually vote think like this. We are kinda stuck in their world until our generation gets more serious about going to the polls (the young vote is increasing but it’s still low as shyt).

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
We been trying to tell Biden apologists this since 2021 but instead of listening to reason y'all were calling dudes MAGAS for not supporting an ineffective senile president.

The only people the Dems strong arm is their own voting base.....no type of energy for the Republicans. Biden and Hillary put their own interests first before the country just like Trump :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The reason Biden and Trump are even viable candidates is because the bs these new Democrats and Republicans are pushing out is too far right or left.

Their oldness is the only recognizable traits that Americans trust because it reminds us of yesteryear. Nobody likes these new nikkas and their extreme party biased ideals.
Nah

It’s because they act like they’re grown in a lab and aren’t relatable at all

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is a good comment. And the majority of people who actually vote think like this. We are kinda stuck in their world until our generation gets more serious about going to the polls (the young vote is increasing but it’s still low as shyt).
I don’t know anyone who ran in the last primary who could be called too far left except for Bernie

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I just hope this isn't a situation where we all see how unpopular Biden is and the shyt that can get picked apart about him (justified or not) then after he loses everyone tries to act surprised and/or blame certain segments of the voter base
BOTH sides are going to present weak ass hated candidates, but there is nothing Republicans can do about it at least Dems have an option to exercise here. If this election really is for the future of democracy then you have to do whatever it takes to ensure you win

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
We been trying to tell Biden apologists this since 2021 but instead of listening to reason y'all were calling dudes MAGAS for not supporting an ineffective senile president.

The only people the Dems strong arm is their own voting base.....no type of energy for the Republicans. Biden and Hillary put their own interests first before the country just like Trump :francis:
He honestly hasn't been ineffective so I disagree with that. As soe have pointed out you are more voting for an administration than a single leader. If the issues in Gaza hadn't gone down I really wouldn't even be worried. However that has severely weakened him in combination with this is my concern.