Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
He honestly hasn't been ineffective so I disagree with that. As soe have pointed out you are more voting for an administration than a single leader. If the issues in Gaza hadn't gone down I really wouldn't even be worried. However that has severely weakened him in combination with this is my concern.

There are multiple reasons as to why he is ineffective over the last 3 years and its not only Gaza. inflation, ukraine, housing, homelessness, healthcare, education.....on damn near every major front that impacts the average american he has FAILED to make a meaningful change thats why his approval numbers are so bad.

Taco

All Star
Daps
South Park nailed this situation with the Douche and Turd Sandwich episode.

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The reason Biden and Trump are even viable candidates is because the bs these new Democrats and Republicans are pushing out is too far right or left.

Their oldness is the only recognizable traits that Americans trust because it reminds us of yesteryear. Nobody likes these new nikkas and their extreme party biased ideals.

The democrats are pushing too far left? I've heard it all now :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The context of those comments is framed in a misleading way. Lots of people, even CEO's and whoemever example of powerful people, talk like that. They need aides or notes to remember what they were doing in 2011 or 2005 or whatever.

I was saying in another thread, I have instant recall and can go month by month through my whole life, on command, can even do it for friends, and for people who I have just studied.

Not saying there's no validity to any of it, regarding his age or memory, but very few people in elected office, or otherwise can like chronologically pull data instantly.

April 2009. I can answer. July 2019. December 2007. I can pull those dates and match them to my life within seconds. That's unique. Most people can't.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'd actually go the other way, and say rejecting kamala is the perfect way to break OUT of this bullshyt cycle where the VP is "owed" the nomination

imagine if some rock star like obama came outta nowhere in 07, but there was an "obligation" to nominate someone like al gore :heh: fukk that

Yeah lets start that by leapfrogging a black woman:beli:

It would be a move right up the democrats alley,but optically it would be horrible.

Unless of course they called her in,who is this "her" im speaking about?

Michelle Obama#MoreChange:wow:

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
Biden is gonna need AI to function in another 3 years.

9e4ae62dea5da3d20d70fdbaef536e0776259a00.gif
ure being generous

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Get it through your heads, its either biden or trump, you can live in a fantasy world where it is, i am fully in support of biden because the other option is a full blown right wing authoritarian fascist whose policies, goals and judges will directly harmfully impact black people. Hur the special counsel is a republican and his characterization of biden in that report was flat out irresponsible.