Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You don't understand the context are just jumping in blindly lol

He literally spends gigantic amounts of time calling anyone from Africa a coward. Calling any immigrant a coward. Saying anyone outside of American should shut up about any topic he can

If you don't understand the hypocrisy and irony in that from a man who's lived his whole entire adult life in Japan, I dunno what to tell you

You also can't explain why this bothers you

Tf does this have to do with anything :mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
#1 I’ve lived in Japan 2 years. #2 My neighborhood is mostly Brazilians and I rarely ever see a white person #3 the canadac00ns family didn’t immigrate, they fled as refugees to the whitest country on the planet only for their son to become a terrorist supporter #4 You’re white #5 Canada is baked chicken this summer.

You've lived there longer than that and are now openly lying about it. Pretty sad

Canada is infinitely more diverse than Japan

Yes Canada's ping pong team probably won't be great this summer. As a man with intimate first hand knowledge of that sport due to his current global location, I respect your opinion on that.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tf does this have to do with anything :mjlol:
What are you even saying at this point? What does me explaining the situation you got upset about have to do with our discussion? What kinda question is that

You jumped two feet into a back and forth you don't understand, not me.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Propagandist babble:russell:

Trump supporters loved his populist rethoric, the 'economic anxiety' clip, his reception on the fox townhall and Rogan interview was overwhelmingly positive, he even criticized Israel openly foh lmao you're the one that's lying.
You bernie bros always dont read the room about the actual voters

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Calling any immigrant a coward.
I’ve literally defended immigration as a good thing bozo.

What I don’t like is immigrants (Russian and Chinese agents) coming to the west and wanting it destroyed. I don’t want to live like China and Russia. I like democracy, and liberalism. :skip:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I’ve literally defended immigration as a good thing bozo.

What I don’t like is immigrants (Russian and Chinese agents) coming to the west and wanting it destroyed. I don’t want to live like China and Russia. I like democracy, and liberalism. :skip:
Funny how you say that and then post like a southern white retard whenever African immigrants are the subject

You're a hateful moron who tries waaaaay too hard. I'm sure you're just overcompensating for the fact that you fled to the least diverse country in the world, but be more self aware and do better

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You've lived there longer than that
Show me proof I’ve ever claimed to have lived my adult life in Japan.

and are now openly lying about it. Pretty sad

Canada is infinitely more diverse than Japan
Canada is 90% white. Japan is .01%. You don’t notice because you are white.

Yes Canada's ping pong team probably won't be great this summer. As a man with intimate first hand knowledge of that sport due to his current global location, I respect your opinion on that.
Japans national sport is baseball. Number 2 is soccer. You believe it’s ping pong because you are a cac using ethnic stereotypes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you know what the worst part is? the Dems actually have a great bench for 2028

but Kamala is gonna step in for Biden at some point, and then the Dems will nominate her for '28, and she'll get her ass kicked :snoop:
She won’t get the nom, they aren’t behind her now. Kamala’s candidacy has died twice - losing the CA primary and literally fading out of view as VP

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Show me proof I’ve ever claimed to have lived my adult life in Japan.

Canada is 90% white. Japan is .01%. You don’t notice because you are white.

Japans national sport is baseball. Number 2 is soccer. You believe it’s ping pong because you are a cac using ethnic stereotypes.
Did you just argue that Japan is more diverse than Canada :dead:

Japan is 99% Japanese

Canada has some of the most diverse cities in the world

Stop overcompensating. It's embarrassing