Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funny how you say that and then post like a southern white retard whenever African immigrants are the subject

You're a hateful moron who tries waaaaay too hard. I'm sure you're just overcompensating for the fact that you fled to the least diverse country in the world, but be more self aware and do better

As long as the African immigrants are progressive and liberal and want to uplift their Black American brothers and not destroy them, the more the better.

Did you just argue that Japan is more diverse than Canada :dead:

Japan is 99% Japanese

Canada has some of the most diverse cities in the world

Stop overcompensating. It's embarrassing
So no proof I’ve lived in Japan my adult life? Are you admitting you lied? Or is this an example of your ADHD Connor?

Canada is 90% white. Japan is .01% white. Where is the lie?

The vast majority of canadas non white population is Asian. Toronto’s Black Population is 8%. Basically New Hampshire levels of Blackness :laff:

Of course you don’t notice because You Are White :heh:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
As long as the African immigrants are progressive and liberal and want to uplift their Black American brothers and not destroy them, the more the better.

So no proof I’ve lived in Japan my adult life? Are you admitting you lied? Or is this an example of your ADHD Connor?

Canada is 90% white. Japan is .01% white. Where is the lie?

The vast majority of canadas non white population is Asian. Toronto’s Black Population is 8%. Basically New Hampshire levels of Blackness :laff:

Of course you don’t notice because You Are White :heh:
Canada is less than 70% white

Toronto is 10% black

Japan has a black population of 0.015%

Black Americans make up 0.38% of the foreign population in Japan

Lol you really can't stop lying :dead:

Please stop overcompensating

You're dismissed now

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Canada is less than 70% white
The vast majority of Canadas non-white population is located in large urban areas. The majority of which is asian. The vast majority of the rest of the country is white.

Canada as a whole is 4% Black. For comparison purposes that’s the same as North Dakota and Alaska

Toronto is 10% black
The Chinese population of Toronto is 10.7 percent. Toronto is more Chinese than Black
Japan has a black population of 0.015%

Black Americans make up 0.38% of the foreign population in Japan
But most importantly no white people. I’m also here temporarily and didn’t grow up amongst 90% white people.

Can you now pull up where I claimed to be in Japan most of my adult life?

Thank you cac

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm not saying that's where he messed up dor his election run. I'm saying he can't step down because he has such a weak VP. At the end of the term even if Biden endorses kamala, she still has to go through primaries where people can say she was non-existent in her role.
The party can go find another candidate. They change rules all the time

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not reading this long thread but did anybody point out that the Special Counsel (a Republican) statement was clearly political and meant to damage Biden and give Republican media and politicians some talking points? It had nothing to do with the actual investigation. There was no reason for his "opinion" to be in the report. I see why Biden was upset when he addressed it tonight.

This myth that Special Counsels always have to be a Republican is laughable. It felt like then Comey in 2016 all over again.
Right..