Biden needs to drop out and the Democrats need to run a primary, couldn't remember when he was vice president and couldn't remember when his son died

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Get it through your heads, its either biden or trump, you can live in a fantasy world where it is, i am fully in support of biden because the other option is a full blown right wing authoritarian fascist whose policies, goals and judges will directly harmfully impact black people. Hur the special counsel is a republican and his characterization of biden in that report was flat out irresponsible.
What about it do you consider irresponsible? This story is resonant because his characterization matches what we all see. Would it be more responsible to lie that he’s as sharp as ever?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Get it through your heads, its either biden or trump, you can live in a fantasy world where it is, i am fully in support of biden because the other option is a full blown right wing authoritarian fascist whose policies, goals and judges will directly harmfully impact black people. Hur the special counsel is a republican and his characterization of biden in that report was flat out irresponsible.

OR you know you can just not vote like other groups do...:manny:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
its sad that the other candidate is so bad you would vote for shyt in a brown paper bag over him.

idgaf, he isnt making any decisions. Its a shadow presidency propping him up.

shyt is bad.

Why do conservatives hate black people so much?

If they werent flat out anti black, we could have discussions. Quite frankly being anti black is a none starter
Because they feel we are the reason why they dont get elected lol based on our voting tendencies.

Even though every other group outside of whites (especially white men) vote democrat primarily.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Thats just a Trump vote then.

No vote is a Trump vote. Realize that.

To us. Trump is an emergency situation you need to stop. You just dont feel as strongly against trump order 66. You think they are the same.

Which tells me...your assessment of ethics, morals, and character is dofferent than mine.

Because you are basically saying these two guy are the same thing. That tells me alot about you as a person...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

To us. Trump is an emergency situation you need to stop. You just dont feel as strongly against trump order 66. You think they are the same.

Which tells me...your assessment of ethics, morals, and character is dofferent than mine.

Because you are basically saying these two guy are the same thing. That tells me alot about you as a person...
He's struggling and just wants the world the burn so others struggle like he does.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Other groups do vote though. I've never seen anybody in the Hispanic/White/Asian/etc community obsessed with telling people not to vote.

He's struggling and just wants the world the burn so others struggle like he does.

Nah, he just refuses to admit that he prefers Trump for whatever reason :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

You have the same smoke for them asians or jews who stay home with no fukks given or is it just on US???? :mjpls: go to them and say that... i want everyone who says this to say that to them specifically instead of here on this message board...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You have the same smoke for them asians or jews who stay home with no fukks given or is it just on US???? :mjpls: go to them and say that... i want everyone who says this to say that to them specifically instead of here on this message board...
Asians, hispanics and jews voted democrat by nearly 70% last term....only whites voted for Trump by majority.

That should tell you what this is about. And you are...helping whites get the cultural climate they want.

Dont dissappear. Concede.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Other groups do vote though. I've never seen anybody in the Hispanic/White/Asian/etc community obsessed with telling people not to vote.

Nah, he just refuses to admit that he prefers Trump for whatever reason :manny:

Other groups stay home too because they dont GAF... not everyone out there votes... but whatever...:sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Asians, hispanics and jews voted democrat by nearly 70% last term....only whites voted for Trump by majority.

That should tell you what this is about. And you are...helping whites get the cultural climate they want.

Dont dissappear. Concede.

Asians jews and others also voted for republicans too...:sas2: you got smoke for them folks???

Matter of fact you got smoke for the white women who voted for trump over hillary?!!?:mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Asians jews and others also voted for republicans too...:sas2: you got smoke for them folks???

Matter of fact you got smoke for the white women who voted for trump over hillary?!!?:mjlol:
Huh? So did some blacks...but the MAJORITY of those groups did not. By quite a bit. Thats the point. the ONLY group that did vote for Trump by majority is whites.

This is a white thing. Period. You are helping them. The goal they have is to slow down the inevitable position they will be in that is the minority, they will have to compete equally, and have to accept the viewpoint of other groups.

Trump is a representation of the opposite of that. He is for white first. And THATS why they want him. This is racial my friend. 100%.

You think all those people stormed the capital for pokitical reasons? Lol no. They wouldnt do that for Mccain.

You act that way when you feel like you're losing a race/culture war. And you lost your leader. Then it makes sense.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Huh? So did some blacks...but the MAJORITY of those groups did not. By quite a bit. Thats the point. the ONLY group that did vote for Trump by majority is whites.

This is a white thing. Period. You are helping them. The goal they have is to slow down the inevitable position they will be in that is the minority, they will have to compete equally, and have to accept the viewpoint of other groups.

Trump is a representation of the opposite of that. He is for white first. And THATS why they want him. This is racial my friend. 100%.

You think all those people stormed the capital for pokitical reasons? Lol no. They wouldnt do that for Mccain.

You act that way when you feel like you're losing a race/culture war. And you lost your leader. Then it makes sense.

...You saying all this and yet people still voted for them you gonna go to where they are and tell them to vote for biden, yes or no??? or you only got smoke for the black folks? :mjpls:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
he's gonna drop out and they're gonna run kamala and lose because no one likes her

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
LMFAOOOOOOOO I couldn't imagine being frustrated by this.

Both of these old fukks vying for the Presidency need to be on a Carnival cruise somewhere playing shuffleboard, not running a country.

The fact that they're trying to Leslie Nielsen "Nothing to see here! Please disperse!" us with all these random ass distractions is the height of comedy. :mjlol: