Biblically accurate angels

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Where does it say this, you not basing anything of bible scriptures

there are many different angels that serve different purposes, and they don't all look the same or share the same characteristics

Gabriel appeared before Daniel as man first, the second time he was in some kind of flying form that scared Daniel and he had to have a conversation with him to calm him down

Yall never read the bible and believe nonsense

there's nothing in the bible that describes angels being a row of eyes and none of their appearances lmao

I mean isn't having one side of your head a lion the front side a human face the other side an ox twisted enough for you

You have to consider the use of things we
are familiar with.
The shock of seeing what they really
were would strike us down with madness.
Think about it......the only things in the sky
at that time were birds,bats and flying insects.
Now if beings came from the sky the people
of that time would say they had wings because
planes didnt exist.
Same thing with angelic/demonic/alien aircraft.
(they were called fiery chariots)
We'd never wanna see an angel.

G6A4yZ3.gif

Daps
I think “thrones” are a class of angel like archangel.
I think archangels are required evil soldiers of God with God being generalized to a divine being, king/queen/or family of divine people/beings that leans towards good(servants of the people=God's angels) but will do required evil against evil
He needs an angel demon(arch angel):yeshrug:

Daps
If people research into these things accurately and with their intuition(required), they can at least create the possibility religion, math, science, and spirituality are the same thing
Meaning, A God, A Demon, An Angel, An Angel Demon, DNA, and Christ as DNA, and Anti-Christ as DNA, has an actually reality=multiple dimensions
Meaning, they might be representations of actual beings who incarnate here but mostly exist in a higher dimension above us (or below us) within the same universe with good and bad intentions who are more advanced than us spiritually meaning better at perceiving and manipulating dimensions of time or existing outside of time