Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why now? How y’all wasn’t yelling about this all these years that there have been actual black country acts who could’ve used this support? Oh yea, because y’all have no interest in country, just propping up Bey
Well….. yes

In a world where Post Malone is considered Rap & RnB, Beyonce can make a country album and it could top the charts. I don’t need to listen to any other country album too. I can literally just listen to hers because that is all the country I need.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
OP's a gay retard, you're gay for the topic and retarded for not even being funny about it

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You think they havent tried..it's practically the only Black musical genre they have failed to pry out of Black peoples grasp. Sure, they can be the CEOs and execs but as artists they dont have the talent ability for it.
This time it would be a collective effort...trust me...I mean with rap dying and most black folks don't gate keep they def would welcome new white rappers

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This time it would be a collective effort...trust me...I mean with rap dying and most black folks don't gate keep they def would welcome new white rappers

They'd welcome them at first as a novelty, but would soon realize theyre not saying anything and tire of them real fast. Not that any Black rapper out there now is actually saying anything, but Jack Harlow and Em never said anything Black folks cared about or could relate to.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They'd welcome them at first as a novelty, but would soon realize theyre not saying anything and tire of them real fast. Not that any Black rapper out there now is actually saying anything, but Jack Harlow and Em never said anything Black folks cared about or could relate to.
Exactly...they'd love em

Daps
Reppin
St louis
as many crackas blow up from rap
and r&b because of a black co-sign
and then kick us to the curb after
they peak.
I hope the shyt go diamond.

UKVu0t8.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why now? How y’all wasn’t yelling about this all these years that there have been actual black country acts who could’ve used this support? Oh yea, because y’all have no interest in country, just propping up Bey

nikkas fukk with Country music ,have the CMT app downloaded on their phones, and know the history of Nashville now ?
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Black ppl been in that trash ass genre for years and NOBODY cared..even you southern nikkas ..but now it’s time to be pro black

exactly