Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Black folks created country music
It's funny because I thought country music evolved from British and Irish folk music and African influences got added in later but apparently it's the other way around :ohhh:

EDIT: There's Mexican influence apparently too that was added in later down the line. Your average country fan would be pissed knowing this info:lolbron:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because I thought country music evolved from British and Irish folk music and African influences got added in later but apparently it's the other way around :ohhh:

EDIT: There's Mexican influence apparently too that was added in later down the line. Your average country fan would be pissed knowing this info:lolbron:

There's virtually no musical heritage in America besides native tribal chants and latino genres (and I COULD argue those too) that don't trace it's roots to black people.

Rock & Roll which eventually evolves into tons of subgenres and even into pop is black music
Jazz is black music
Techno and House are black music
Blues which is the progenitor to Country, R&B and Hip-Hop is a creation of black people.

Even fukking showtunes are rooted in black consciousness.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Guess he’s just helping her get more listens. That’s all stuff like this does at this point
They will reveal themselves more and more and prove her point for her.

Even if you don’t like her music/image, you do have to admire her work ethic and resolve. I always said she maneuvered the way we have to maneuver corporate America. She did what she had to do to get on top and get to a point where she can now do whatever she wants.

I can never be mad at a Black woman who is on top of her respective field. Never. Cacs mad, indeed. :umad:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:francis:
No one gives a fukk what OAN news hosts and guests have to say. They were literally setup to be a news outlet for MAGA, if anyone of sound mind is still being outraged by them, that’s their fault for taking the bait.