Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikkas fukk with Country music ,have the CMT app downloaded on their phones, and know the history of Nashville now ?
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Black ppl been in that trash ass genre for years and NOBODY cared..even you southern nikkas ..but now it’s time to be pro black
Mickey Guyton could have used this support years ago to help get more airplay, but people including posters on this site were no where to be found.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I took this more as a sneak shot at Taylor swift...as in, "Oh, this is what ya'll are doin? Imma show you I can do that better and...easily."

That or shes more beholden to her record company that I thought, and soulessly suggested this because it's what hot right now.

But I feel like its the former...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
streaming is ripe for these espn ass stats :heh:
That Apple algorithm is bullshyt.

All of Kanye’s songs are in the top 30 globally and in the U.S., including the number one song…. But none of his music is listed in the “best new music” category.

His album is nowhere to be found in the new music categories, yet some how his album is currently the most streamed in the world.

Beyoncé releases two songs that came out less than a week ago, with no promo, and it’s all of a sudden being streamed that much? A country song at that. Make it make sense.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's corny to me, especially since it's clear it's some kind of connection to the cowboy chic shyt Pharrell is trying get to pop at LV
But ultimately an artist can do whatever they want and if her stans want to pretend like they suddenly care about country music then more power to them

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
That Apple algorithm is bullshyt.

All of Kanye’s songs are in the top 30 globally and in the U.S., including the number one song…. But none of his music is listed in the “best new music” category.

His album is nowhere to be found in the new music categories, yet some how his album is currently the most streamed in the world.

Beyoncé releases two songs that came out less than a week ago, with no promo, and it’s all of a sudden being streamed that much? A country song at that. Make it make sense.

I assume it's because he didn't get some of the samples, interpolations cleared

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love what Beyoncé is doing. The songs are good and all of the attention surrounding her crossing over will also bring a new audience to the black country singers who are already trying to make their way in the genre.

My FYP on TikTok is now showing me independent black country singers that I did not know about before. Same with my suggested playlists on Spotify.

These two are my favorite finds so far. :

^^^LOVE this video!^^^

I did too, plus Tanner Adell. Damn, imagine hating on Beyonce doing something different and unintentionally causing the algorithm to expose people to other artists.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I assume it's because he didn't get some of the samples, interpolations cleared

They just de-platformed his entire album from Apple Music even though it was the most streamed album in the world.

And it’s the only reason why Beyonces song is number 1 right now.

There wasn’t sample clearance issues with the entire album. The distributer never wanted to release it in the first place. Once it did, they thought it would flop, but it was about to be number one on billboard even though platforms tried to hide it, so they took it down.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:francis: All the potential black genres she could have done or revived and she did this