Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
If you listen to some of these country artist, they basically spitting rap lyrics over a hee haw beat. A lot of that shyt don’t even sound like country. fukk outta here for anybody who want to say Beyonce shyt more flaw than them. And I don’t even listen to her music

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you listen to some of these country artist, they basically spitting rap lyrics over a hee haw beat. A lot of that shyt don’t even sound like country. fukk outta here for anybody who want to say Beyonce shyt more flaw than them. And I don’t even listen to her music
:russ:I thought I was the only one to notices that but your right now days modern country music has a lot of hip-hop and R&B elements in it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Her fan legit ruin things
They ruined R&B by continually shytting on other female singers to keep her propped up. She still playing catchup to Rhianna who is a global icon.

Oh yeah, she jacked Rhianna as well. Beyoncé is a culture vulture.

And when they do a Beyoncé tribute 20 years from now, what songs are they going to sing? Not a lot to choose from.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because I thought country music evolved from British and Irish folk music and African influences got added in later but apparently it's the other way around :ohhh:

EDIT: There's Mexican influence apparently too that was added in later down the line. Your average country fan would be pissed knowing this info:lolbron:
Somewhere and somehow we as a people have forgotten our eclectic creativity. We have allowed other races to white wash our culture.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Popstars switch up their genre and\or style and branding every album cycle.

Taylor Swift used to be a country artist. She did a song with Kendrick. MGK used to be a rapper.