Beyoncé shoehorning her career into country music is embarrassing and disrespectful.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So fukk it we taking country music now
Why now? How y’all wasn’t yelling about this all these years that there have been actual black country acts who could’ve used this support? Oh yea, because y’all have no interest in country, just propping up Bey

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just hope the black people that just started migrating to country in the past few years can eat off this too. Like her songs don’t sound country at all but I ain’t mad at her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont understand why is this such an issue with them??? cacs i mean... kid rock and the others started off rapping and switched to country no one said shyt. beyonce started as an R&B singer wanted to dip her toe into country music...suddenly to them it's a problem???:mjpls:

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
I love what Beyoncé is doing. The songs are good and all of the attention surrounding her crossing over will also bring a new audience to the black country singers who are already trying to make their way in the genre.

My FYP on TikTok is now showing me independent black country singers that I did not know about before. Same with my suggested playlists on Spotify.

These two are my favorite finds so far. :

^^^LOVE this video!^^^

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

:francis:
y'all ain't really watchin'.

kanye-west.gif

Swizz told me let the beat rock
For all my Southside nikkas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex

Why? I made that bytch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bytch famous
For all the girls that got dikk from Kanye West
If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best
Did Ye get the last laugh?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They would try to take over Rap full tilt

You think they havent tried..it's practically the only Black musical genre they have failed to pry out of Black peoples grasp. Sure, they can be the CEOs and execs but as artists they dont have the talent ability for it.