Bevel took a huge L in its sale to Proctor & Gamble.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
i dont know breh..he got a big check and he's still gonna work for them
He didnt sell the company outright
They probably threw him stocks too
Yeah, thats the issue. He still works for them.

As opposed to being hundreds of millions richer and more independent with enough fukk you money to tell the old cacs to go fukk themselves if they don't like his ideas.

Now he's another employee, a well paid one at that, but an employee nonetheless. He more dependent.

Taken in context its an L. On a grander scope its not an L but not really a W either.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with creating something and giving people a choice. Andis is cool but there isnt a big drop off from machine to machine, I think folks (especially) on youtube just get behind names.

usabeautysupplies_2268_11469567_large.jpeg

I originally got those off amazon a few years ago for 50 bucks. Just as good as Andis, Wahl, or any other outliner. The only knock I had on bevel’s outliner is its loud.
My pops cut hair. He said he can use almost any brand of clippers as long as the material is legit

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I knew this wouldn't take off as others thought but I'm not gonna attack him, this happens all the time in business,
Shout out to news corp who bought myspace:francis:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The reality is this was not a black owned business. It was a Black run business.

VC is almost entirely white. Horowitz Capital frm is where got most of the money from. He didnt take many loans. He was a black man, who developed a black product, bankrolled by white money.

That isnt necessarily bad considering the options but he had the smallest stake in the company so its normal that hed be the last one paid when it gets sold. And thats how it happens with most startups. They give away most of the company while raising capital and never have the chance to buy back equity.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The t outliner hits hard I have used Andis for years and I prefer the bevel with the t-outliner, the original blade was garbage

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I would've sold that shyt for $500 mil when he was allegedly offered.

:mjlol: @ depending on Blacks to buy from Blacks.

fukk THAT

Nobody is yet to show this offer was credible. Yet y'all still running with it. Like the internet doesn't specialize in fake news.
Sounds like some shyt started by someone trying to promote black ownership.

I almost want to say he addressed this so called offer on his breakfast club interview.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Because ppl think blacks are stupid and will support shyt just because you put a black face as a figurehead. We sniff out shyt that isnt organic.

It's his company he started with the help of investors. Wtf are you saying.

It works the same exact way for all startups

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You n him should compare bags on your way to put in ya 9hrs for the "man"

Don’t confuse your miserable existence with everyone else’s. Not all black people are slaving away for the man and not all of us envy nas or want his life. Ain’t he ducking domestic abuse aligations. Do you hit women as well?