Bevel took a huge L in its sale to Proctor & Gamble.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
a lot of barbers had negative comments about the Bevel
T-Outliners been around forever
he was not about to overthrow Andis
Nothing wrong with creating something and giving people a choice. Andis is cool but there isnt a big drop off from machine to machine, I think folks (especially) on youtube just get behind names.

usabeautysupplies_2268_11469567_large.jpeg

I originally got those off amazon a few years ago for 50 bucks. Just as good as Andis, Wahl, or any other outliner. The only knock I had on bevel’s outliner is its loud.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was the allure of bevel?...I tried a razor on my face once and turned into Nestle crunch
The full kit helped prevent razor bumps for AA men.
Really, safety razors, only going back and forth once, and moisturizing before and after are the keys to avoiding razor bumps, unless your skin is extra sensitive.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shoutout to all the nikkas who called us c00ns for saying he should’ve sold for $500 million back in 2015. Never change Coli :mjlol:

Man Turns Down A Half Billion Dollar Buyout Of His Company To Stay Black Owned

If he can become the first black tech billionaire, that's a MAJOR look.

I just think it's safer to cash out, take the money and start another company. All you pro-black militant fight the power nikkas keep missing that part. You can take that money and start a new company. Which is a practical move a lot of prominent businessmen have taken (Cuban, Hsieh, Musk, Hoffman, Pincus). Even Jay-Z sold off Rocawear.

Either way he made it.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
But he went right back to being an employee because he's the CEO but reports to Proctor & Gambles people before making an decision. :to:

I saw his vision with the company but the way our communities across the globe have been purposely financially suppressed it's harder for him to market the product in the Caribbean or Africa at Americas price point. Not to mention the hundreds of million Afro latinos who are economically irrelevant along with the Afro Arabs. Economic warfare ain't no joke brehs.:francis:

Nobody really wants to say it but I will it was never his

He was in their world "left" came back and it's sus that his last place of "employment" was such a huge investor in this in a span of five years with him still at the helm it's very suspicious reading the article was sus too because it was like wow he got exactly what "he put in"

The future will be full of this because from the outside this pulls you in because it's like whoa a black man created this let me support but from the start the white man gets paid off all of that

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bevel hit harder than Andis since they established the T Blade for them

Kinda waited too late to get the T Blade out
He'll make out good for himself tho now

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps