Best Ways To Get Over Somebody?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is real talk. The way I got over my long term relationship was to focus on the negatives and positives of the relationship. Just take some time to engage in some deep thinking and examine yourself. You will most likely come out understanding why the relationship didn't work and be ready to move on to something better.

Why focus on the past?
Why focus on things you can't change?

Value yourself as a man and move on, and not look back like lots wife, every day you spend looking and reminiscing about the past is a day wasted.

Throw the past in the bushes and get on with your life.

It's done it's over cut contact and move on, enjoy your freedom etc.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why focus on the past?

Throw the past in the bushes and get on with your life.

It's done it's over cut contact and move on, enjoy your freedom etc.

Breh, seriously you are smarter then this. You know what emotions are breh? That shyt isn't that easy, ask yourself. You came to this conclusion after months/years tryna get over your ex. Why didn't you did this right after ya'll broke up?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, seriously you are smarter then this. You know what emotions are breh? That shyt isn't that easy, ask yourself. You came to this conclusion after months/years tryna get over your ex. Why didn't you did this right after ya'll broke up?

Yes I know what emotions are, thing is that was years ago I speak from experience, why waste time crying over a poor investment when you still have money to invest you just forget about that stock and get a new one to invest one.

And I was young and that was my first heartbreak, once I smartened up that was it. And I got over t ex fiancé in two months back in 2008.

And now in my life I get over chicks in a hour, just like gambling you win some bets and you lose some, not going to mope over te ones lost.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Females emotionally detach before the finale, why they can go from talking to a dude every day to being a heartless bytch who doesn't care if he exists.

I know you are a female so your on the nawalt tip, but in breakups all females and I mean all follow the same booklet.

And yes healing has everything to do with you not the other person why I told him no contact, but also you have to realize Shes out talking to a new guy, screwing a new guy, letting the sob stories out how she been cheated and hurt in the past bla bla.

Again, if a female can easily detach herself emotionally from a male/relationship that's who she's always been or never really cared about you to being with.

If that's who she's always been as a man you have to evaluate yourself and ask why/what attracted you to her. What qualities did you overlook in your relationship that turned into red flags once it was over. etc, etc.

Instead of pointing the finger in blame put your judgement under a microscope and dissect who you are.

side note: I know plenty of bitter females who've yet to get over their ex and render all men pieces of sh!t. These same women haven't been in a relationship for years (or turned into lesbians), so where you get your information is beyond me.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What happened there breh?

She held me down in a lot of ways, but ultimately proved to be unloyal. I had another woman after that and she was real cool, but our personalities ain't really work together, but she showed me another level of just how much a woman can hold me down. I ain't mad at the unloyal ex and got love for the one that came after... they taught me invaluable lessons which will serve me mighty swell for the next woman I deal with. I can't blame it all on them because I'm not an easy person to deal with, I'm extremely picky, and I'm hard on a woman, but then again I'm even harder on myself. Took me a lil while to move on, but when I got in that gym, stepped out fresher and seen many more women scoping, ay man, I knew there wasn't no need for me to be stuck on the past.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yes I know what emotions are, thing is that was years ago I speak from experience, why waste time crying over a poor investment when you still have money to invest you just forget about that stock and get a new one to invest one.

And I was young and that was my first heartbreak, once I smartened up that was it. And I got over t ex fiancé in two months back in 2008.

And now in my life I get over chicks in a hour, just like gambling you win some bets and you lose some, not going to mope over te ones lost.

Sounds like you are doing the same thing I have been doing. Don't allow yourself to fall deep in love, so you can move on easily if things don't work out. I bet none of these recent women you got over so fast were ones you were in love with.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She held me down in a lot of ways, but ultimately proved to be unloyal. I had another woman after that and she was real cool, but our personalities ain't really work together, but she showed me another level of just how much a woman can hold me down. I ain't mad at the unloyal ex and got love for the one that came after... they taught me invaluable lessons which will serve me mighty swell for the next woman I deal with. I can't blame it all on them because I'm not an easy person to deal with, I'm extremely picky, and I'm hard on a woman, but then again I'm even harder on myself. Took me a lil while to move on, but when I got in that gym, stepped out fresher and seen many more women scoping, ay man, I knew there wasn't no need for me to be stuck on the past.

so she cheated on you with the next man
damn
:dwillhuh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I been cheated on before, but ay mane, I look at it like she cheated herself because I keeps it pushing and get finer with time like wine.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's like tripping over a grain of sand you dropped when you at the beach.

You got to picture yourself like Bill Bellichick or Jimmy Johnson... one woman don't stop the show. That just opened up the roster spot for another woman to come be a star.

Last thang mane, you don't ever and I mean ever assume you own her vagina or you own her. Always prepare yourself for the moment a woman decides to up and leave and share that with someone else. You almost got to look like it as a movie you rented from Blockbuster. You enjoying it for the moment, but you might have to return that one day. If she right for you and right in general, she'll share herself only with you, but you always got to be emotionally able to let go and be able to get out there and get another one.

Negro....have you ever been in a relationship? How old are you? Do you realize Belicheck would have to reformulate everything if he Tom Brady had a change of heart and decided not to come back next year? Blockbuster? What the fukk are you talking about? Real talk you sound like your 22 and think you have the game figured out in your head and these 18 year old cats who ain't never lived eat that shyt up. What your saying is to never get comfortable with your spouse because one day they may decide to leave or you maybe forced to give them away like a dvd rental? What kind of logic is that K? Are you parents still together? Is this knowledge they've passed down to you? Are you in a 5+ year relationship? Where do you conjure up this bullshyt? You do have some good posts, but now your churning out some grade A bullshyt just to be typing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sounds like you are doing the same thing I have been doing. Don't allow yourself to fall deep in love, so you can move on easily if things don't work out. I bet none of these recent women you got over so fast were ones you were in love with.

A man Truely only loves once.

I've loved again since but it was not that pure first love that is unattainable once you gain wisdom and understanding.

Plus once you been through anything once the following times are a piece of cake. You don't live off hope you don't mope you know what works and shrugs.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Time is #1.
#2 is meeting another girl that has a lot of qualities you enjoy. Then you'll be like, hey this isn't so bad. :smugdraper: and then be like :pacspit: at your ex

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2