MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this and/or step your money up,
last time my ex saw me she was :gladbron: :to:

I was in town so i took her out to dinner, stylin and profilin in the new whip. whole time she was cheesin ear to ear.
taking her home, she's spilling out how she's so sorry and wants another chance. she damn near begged me to smash, afterwards talmbout she wants a new life with me.
Hit her with a :huhldup: :scusthov: :sitdown: combo and told her have a nice evening.

On a more mature note, you just gotta live life and don't be stuck in the past.

:stylin:

a weaker man would have hit

nothing hurts a ex more than declining their advances

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
bring that ish back

get a 80 inch flat screen:youngsabo:

Nah its nice, I had a chick over last night and she loved it. I got the puzzy off the stregnth of my sofa. I moved the 3D tv to the den out of my man cave so im coolin. Not having someone around to clean up as I make a mess sucks though.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Now that im goin through the same thing I can give you an actual answer

the best way is to not remenisce about the good times. think about all the negative about the person. dont look at picutres or anything that will remind you of her

when a thought comes in your mind, trump it by thinking about the negative.

thats the only thing helping me breh :sadbron:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Kev your first paragraph is perfect 10/10. The other ones are just rambles that peter off and if anything show confusion. I don't mean any disrespect to you. That's real nikka talk. Your a man and I'm coming at you bluntly, directly and unfiltered because you've got a good head, you tend to process shyt before just spitting out.

Love is in no way shape or format like the NFL. The colts have to draft every year regardless. A husband doesn't put a ring on a woman's finger and think we'll if it doesn't work out.....and keep his options open. This what people who are afraid to commit do. You either put your cards on the table or fold, you cant do both.

You can't be a sideline nikka or and ol dr. Dre ass "the best to emerge in the game is the watcher" ass nikka

This ain't a game, no repeats, no do overs. Live everyday like your last, not as in oh well I didn't do my best today I'll do better tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes..tomorrow will always be a day away. Looking at sports MJ,Manning, the best athletes put 100% into what they are doing. If you want to think of how many times they have said they gave 100-110% or when MJ played with the flu go ahead. You ever heard cross that bridge when you get to it? For something like love that's what you do.

You don't marry, have kids with a love a woman with an exception clause...well I only love you so much because if you leave me it will hurt....You can't be a sideline nikka, by that I mean waitin in the wings, formulating a plan trying to 'think' better than Michael Jordan when he's out on the floor dropping 50 points being/becoming the best player in the game.

You gotta give life 100% not 95% because your afraid to fail. This is what separates men from boys, winners from losers, successful people from failures.

Realest post I read in a minute. Experience is always the best teacher. Can't be afraid to fail or too proud to admit mistakes.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I left my baby momma who I was with for six years last summer and I bought a new whip, moved into my own house and have been dikkin' down any piece of twat in my radius and you know what?

I feel much better about the situation. :smugfavre:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Going through it now, I had to tell her to pack her shyt and bounce in the am. I just copped a 5000 leather set she liked for the crib today too... Smh... 6 years down the drain man.

6 years for me too :noah:

I never had a girl cheat on me that I know of, but when its you thats in the wrong that shyt BURNS because you know if you had done something different (in my case, not cheated) then you'd have it. so im constantly kicking myself and wishing I could turn back the hands of time and not cheated.

she left me last week and ive spent pretty much a week on coli talkin about this. and I never talk about personal issues online wtf is going on right now

:snoop: