Best Ways To Get Over Somebody?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Going through it now, I had to tell her to pack her shyt and bounce in the am. I just copped a 5000 leather set she liked for the crib today too... Smh... 6 years down the drain man.

Eh, let her go. You will thank yourself later :youngsabo:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Going through it now, I had to tell her to pack her shyt and bounce in the am. I just copped a 5000 leather set she liked for the crib today too... Smh... 6 years down the drain man.

Damn breh, it's gonna be a tough next few months for you. But as they say, you'll move on eventually and look back at the situation like. :manny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Aight. I finally got to a computer, now I can cook like I wanted to.

We was never official cause she was moving, i knew it was coming but that shyt hit like a sack of bricks

Sorry but this needs to be said...

:comeon: son. You weren't even official and you're depressed over this girl? You knew it was coming? Look man, I'm sorry for your loss but you gotta get over it. What choice do you have? Unless I'm missing something you're just going to have to man up on this one. If you get sprung this easily then you're going to be a lost cause when you have a real relationship.

As far as the other advice in the thread... I agree with it on principle but there is a STARK difference between someone who fell in love over a 7 month fling and someone who was with someone else for 5+ years. I was in the latter group... and trust me when my ex broke up with me it hit me HARD. Like super hard... That was 8 months ago and I promise you I was still struggling with it as recently as a few weeks ago.

You have your days where you're :win: and you think your fine, then other days you're :to: because you remember that she bought you your first set of golf clubs or you heard a song on the radio that reminded you of her. At the end of the day, the solution is the same. You have to move on. I do agree that it's unrealistic to expect someone who was in love with another person for years to just keep it moving like that person meant nothing to them. I also believe that if there is an egregious act by the other person (i.e. cheating and getting caught) that it's easier to get over the person. Because you have something to get mad at. When it just fizzles out you're left like :dwillhuh: searching for answers months on end.

So yeah, I have no magic tough guy formula for you... It's okay to grieve, go ahead and get that out of your system. I know its hard but give it time and you'll look back and :heh: at all of this.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
absolut-vodka.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good thread. Lawd knows I'm going through it right now but time is the best healer. I'm hitting the club in a couple of hours while it took me a long time to even get out. Time is way too short to mull over something that has already happened.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

bring that ish back

get a 80 inch flat screen:youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
what's takin you so long? get in the gym and get you some GAIIIINNNNNNSSSS

this and/or step your money up,
last time my ex saw me she was :gladbron: :to:

I was in town so i took her out to dinner, stylin and profilin in the new whip. whole time she was cheesin ear to ear.
taking her home, she's spilling out how she's so sorry and wants another chance. she damn near begged me to smash, afterwards talmbout she wants a new life with me.
Hit her with a :huhldup: :scusthov: :sitdown: combo and told her have a nice evening.

On a more mature note, you just gotta live life and don't be stuck in the past.

semtex

:)
Daps
this and/or step your money up,
last time my ex saw me she was :gladbron: :to:

I was in town so i took her out to dinner, stylin and profilin in the new whip. whole time she was cheesin ear to ear.
taking her home, she's spilling out how she's so sorry and wants another chance. she damn near begged me to smash, afterwards talmbout she wants a new life with me.
Hit her with a :huhldup: :scusthov: :sitdown: combo and told her have a nice evening.

On a more mature note, you just gotta live life and don't be stuck in the past.
ever since i made me some gains i done made all kiiiinds of gaiiiinnnss :shaq: