I Feel What Yall Saying, But You Cant Control Your Emotions

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:smh:

By the majority of the responses in this thread, I doubt any of you had a relationship that lasted more than a year.

If you've ever been in a long term relationship you'll realize the foolishness being spread.

Actually I was in a four year relationship was engaged and I got over it.

And relationships after that I got over it as well, women love it when guys mope around, and continue to think about them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

And relationships after that I got over it as well, women love it when guys mope around, and continue to think about them.

Did you get over within a month by simply fukking a couple new hoes ?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam

In your original post your stated

Time
Patience
No contact

Although I disagree with the majority of your sentiments, I agree with the above.

I'm not every women therefore I cannot state what they love. I understand that pain is universal and would rather a man be patient and take the time to get over his pain then revert into a faux pimp spewing hatred towards females.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did you get over within a month by simply fukking a couple new hoes ?

Nah, but that's because I stayed around and moped, once I started travelling, applying myself I became indifferent.

People come and go in life, once you know the game.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In your original post your stated

Although I disagree with the majority of your sentiments, I agree with the above.

I'm not every women therefore I cannot state what they love. I understand that pain is universal and would rather a man be patient and take the time to get over his pain then revert into a faux pimp spewing hatred towards females.

Except I don't hate women so funny, but once you know the female mind and her tendacies. Why sit in a corner and cry and mope when she's out clubbing already detached from the relationship moths in advance?

Life is short why waste anothe second moping over someone who is not over you?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I Feel What Yall Saying, But You Cant Control Your Emotions

You can't directly control your emotions on an instantaneous basis, but your emotions are a result of the stimuli you are exposed to, including your own thoughts. So you might be down, but you will only get more down if you look at your ex's picture, start thinking about what ya'll used to do, what could have been, and just picturing something that won't happen. It won't be a day long process, but man the one thing a man got in this life is just choice of what you think. Jesus says a man is what he thinks.

It won't happen in a split second, but I guarantee you by controlling your thoughts and choosing to boss out in your mind, you'll get over a woman a lot faster than if you allow yourself to mire in that pit of what could have been or what should be instead of recognizing reality, accepting it, and muscling out of a dire reality and rearranging it into something much more positive... thing is babygirl up and left and she ain't thinking about you, so why in the world should I reward her by thinking about her? Your mind will slip, but just like anything in life, if you fall down, you get back up and you get your mind back on track. She's out there smiling, getting piped out by a new fella, just enjoying life, no matter what you did, how well you treated her, and all of that. Baby is gonnnee... So why should I sit around allowing myself to be down and out when there's another woman out there ready to put a smile on my face? All I got to do is get up and get out and let her find me.

As a man, you got a choice. That's what you really got mane. You can think about standing up and putting yourself on a winning track and allowing your emotions to follow you to positivity or you can sit back and give her your joy and think about something that won't be and let your emotions follow you into despair. It's all about choice mane, remember that... and as a man I know you will choose to win instead of lose.

When that woman you love left you, you just get stuck in a swamp of misery and despair... but then you realize, "I'm a man and I'mma muscle myself up out this muck. I'mma take this machete, and cut through these vines. I'mma trudge through this swampy water, step by step until I'm on dry land... when I'm on dry land, I'm going to swim right across that water and keep on swimming until I land on that island. When I get to that island, I'mma lay back and enjoy paradise." Ultimately, you can't ever let another person be responsible for your joy. I loved my ex but the next woman that holds me down to a higher degree, I'm going to love even more... and I'd much rather be out there looking for the new one than crying over the old one. We out chea to win this year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You Cant Tho.

Yes you can, stop being weak minded

The more you sit around doing nothing idle minds is the devil workshop, start by rebuilding your confidence, right now you are just looking through rose colored goggles and you think she is the best thing since bread bla bla.

What's so special about this chick? She left you and got on with her life sounds like someone with great qualities. Let me guess she was hot and I loves her wag wah I'll never get someone like her again

Retrain your mind realize you are a king a lion, that every day you spend crying and moping is another day you may have missed out in the next chick.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, but that's because I stayed around and moped, once I started travelling, applying myself I became indifferent.

People come and go in life, once you know the game.

Exactly my point. You can look at things through retrospect but when you're in the moment and your emotions are involved, those little simple remedies won't work.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Except I don't hate women so funny, but once you know the female mind and her tendacies. Why sit in a corner and cry and mope when she's out clubbing already detached from the relationship moths in advance?

Life is short why waste anothe second moping over someone who is not over you?

If you believe a female is out 'clubbing' or engaging in other unscrupulous activities the second you break up with her, that's who she's ALWAYS been and you accepted her for that (her mind and tendencies as you put it).

Everyone in life reacts differently to pain. If an individual despises being alone with their thoughts, their 1st first priority is to interact with others (which doesn't imply they're over you, it's their way of coping).

The first mistake is keeping tab's on an individuals where about's to know what they're doing (form of attachment) 2nd mistake letting your imagination fill in the blanks (assuming you know how they feel). The list goes on and on.

Healing has NOTHING to do with the other person. Embrace the lesson they game into your life to teach you, instead of focusing on the unknown.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If you believe a female is out 'clubbing' or engaging in other unscrupulous activities the second you break up with her, that's who she's ALWAYS been and you accepted her for that (her mind and tendencies as you put it).

Everyone in life reacts differently to pain. If an individual despises being alone with their thoughts, the 1st first priority is to interact with others (which doesn't imply they're over you, it's their way of coping).

The first mistake is keeping tab's on an individuals where about's to know what they're doing (form of attachment) 2nd mistake letting your imagination fill in the blanks (assuming you know how they feel). The list goes on and on.

Healing has NOTHING to do with the other person. Embrace the lesson they game into your life to teach you, instead of focusing on the unknown.
This is real talk. The way I got over my long term relationship was to focus on the negatives and positives of the relationship. Just take some time to engage in some deep thinking and examine yourself. You will most likely come out understanding why the relationship didn't work and be ready to move on to something better.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Everyone in life reacts differently to pain. If an individual despises being alone with their thoughts, the 1st first priority is to interact with others (which doesn't imply they're over you, it's their way of coping).

Healing has NOTHING to do with the other person. Embrace the lesson they game into your life to teach you, instead of focusing on the pain.

Females emotionally detach before the finale, why they can go from talking to a dude every day to being a heartless bytch who doesn't care if he exists.

I know you are a female so your on the nawalt tip, but in breakups all females and I mean all follow the same booklet.

And yes healing has everything to do with you not the other person why I told him no contact, but also you have to realize Shes out talking to a new guy, screwing a new guy, letting the sob stories out how she been cheated and hurt in the past bla bla.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You can't directly control your emotions on an instantaneous basis, but your emotions are a result of the stimuli you are exposed to, including your own thoughts. So you might be down, but you will only get more down if you look at your ex's picture, start thinking about what ya'll used to do, what could have been, and just picturing something that won't happen. It won't be a day long process, but man the one thing a man got in this life is just choice of what you think. Jesus says a man is what he thinks.

It won't happen in a split second, but I guarantee you by controlling your thoughts and choosing to boss out in your mind, you'll get over a woman a lot faster than if you allow yourself to mire in that pit of what could have been or what should be instead of recognizing reality, accepting it, and muscling out of a dire reality and rearranging it into something much more positive... thing is babygirl up and left and she ain't thinking about you, so why in the world should I reward her by thinking about her? Your mind will slip, but just like anything in life, if you fall down, you get back up and you get your mind back on track. She's out there smiling, getting piped out by a new fella, just enjoying life, no matter what you did, how well you treated her, and all of that. Baby is gonnnee... So why should I sit around allowing myself to be down and out when there's another woman out there ready to put a smile on my face? All I got to do is get up and get out and let her find me.

As a man, you got a choice. That's what you really got mane. You can think about standing up and putting yourself on a winning track and allowing your emotions to follow you to positivity or you can sit back and give her your joy and think about something that won't be and let your emotions follow you into despair. It's all about choice mane, remember that... and as a man I know you will choose to win instead of lose.

When that woman you love left you, you just get stuck in a swamp of misery and despair... but then you realize, "I'm a man and I'mma muscle myself up out this muck. I'mma take this machete, and cut through these vines. I'mma trudge through this swampy water, step by step until I'm on dry land... when I'm on dry land, I'm going to swim right across that water and keep on swimming until I land on that island. When I get to that island, I'mma lay back and enjoy paradise." Ultimately, you can't ever let another person be responsible for your joy. I loved my ex but the next woman that holds me down to a higher degree, I'm going to love even more... and I'd much rather be out there looking for the new one than crying over the old one. We out chea to win this year.
What happened there breh?