Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Time
Patience
No contact
A hotter chick always cures oneitis
Watch swingers and forgetting Sarah Marshall

Life is short stop mulling over a chick whose blowing another dude while you sitting at home crying.

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Time is honestly the best remedy.

Allowing yourself to feel (going through the motions) is essential. If not, you'll risk taking/carrying baggage into a new relationship.

No one wants to hear so & so wasn't shyt. Understand the role you play/ed in your own unhappiness and grown from it.

Every heart break is an opportunity to evaluate yourself, use the time wisely. It'll make you a better person :smile:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
I feel this way, if it didn't last it wasn't meant to last. Therefore find something else interesting and KIM. But I'm a nonchalant type anyway.

^-Bout took the words out my mouth.

If she left and is on to the next one, then I am as well. Why waste emotions and time thinking about someone who isn't thinking about you and if she was, she'd be with you. I know emotions aren't a switch that most times you can turn off/on like that, but that's why men must use logic and conquer those emotions, leave the feelings for the females.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
it takes time. the best you can do is focus on your professional career, hit the gym, find new interests in life and more importantly, reevaluate yourself. Give yourself some time to think.

and a couple of girls to smash won't hurt :ehh:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol get over? fukk you giving your heart all willy nilly like this for? dont you realize relationships WILL end? You nikkas getting with these bytches like yall supposed to be together forever or someshyt.....you enter a relationship/fling, KNOWING its gonna end, so just enjoy the ride while it lasts..

you dont see nikkas at six flags heartbroken after gettin off a roller coaster, because they know that shyt supposed to end one day...treat women in that manner, and you wont have to get over shyt in the first place