Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the voyager fans I meant to ask am I the only one that wants to fukk seska.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Coming into the thread I was 70/30 for Picard over Sisko. But y'all got me reminiscing over DS9 and how Sisko had no chill :russ:.

I need to go back and rewatch Voyager. I made it about 2 seasons and gave up.

Star Trek fans on the Coli... Y'all never fail me :blessed:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Coming into the thread I was 70/30 for Picard over Sisko. But y'all got me reminiscing over DS9 and how Sisko had no chill :russ:.

I need to go back and rewatch Voyager. I made it about 2 seasons and gave up.

Star Trek fans on the Coli... Y'all never fail me :blessed:
voyager was my first trek, really. so take this from an original fan.

i did a rewatch about two years ago. it's worth it to look up reviews for the episodes, because a lot of them are bad.

there's a big backstory about the writing for voyager, but the tldr is that certain writers wrote some really terrible episodes. i think brannon braga is probably the worst.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Harry Kim might be the worst of the main crew characters on any of the shows. He is basically the same person at the end of Voyager as he was at the beginning (still an ensign too :dead:)

Voyager was my first Star Trek series, and IMO it holds up the worst between itself, TNG, and DS9. There are too many crappy episodes.

:russ: the only character trait/arc he achieved was being best friends with Tom fukking Paris...and simping a hologram, borg, and an alien race of women who wanted to steal his genetics.

Well I guess dying and being replaced by a duplicate copy is something too :ehh:

Even fukking Nelix had more arcs. Even Naomi Wyleman did!

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:russ: the only character trait/arc he achieved was being best friends with Tom fukking Paris...and simping a hologram, borg, and an alien race of women who wanted to steal his genetics.

Well I guess dying and being replaced by a duplicate copy is something too :ehh:

Even fukking Nelix had more arcs. Even Naomi Wyleman did!

but he had control of the bridge on the night shift.:hamster:
that's good resume building for when they got home

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
voyager was my first trek, really. so take this from an original fan.

i did a rewatch about two years ago. it's worth it to look up reviews for the episodes, because a lot of them are bad.

there's a big backstory about the writing for voyager, but the tldr is that certain writers wrote some really terrible episodes. i think brannon braga is probably the worst.

Can you do that and keep up with the story?

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Can you do that and keep up with the story?
Yeah you can. Thinking back, there are only a few real stinkers that I remember. It went 7 season so we're talking probably like 140 episodes at least.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDK thats why I asked I dont remember every errant character on voyager.... DS9 on the other hand was clearly the superior show...:whoo:
Yeah she died early in the series and made a few appearances later on once in a holodeck episode and time travel episode.