• Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think voyager has about 20 of these :lolbron:
lol that is an understatement some of them where really well done just did it to many times never was a big fan of the holodeck episodes either in any of the series but I was good for the actors to be in regular clothes and different type roles they always seemed to enjoy it.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I can't believe I missed this thread.

shyt, you know who I'm rolling with.

1: Picard
Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS bytch:damn:

2: Sisko didn't get his full swag until he shaved his head. I liked DS9 because it was grittier than TNG that leads into my 3rd choice.

3: Admiral Adama. The Adama Maneuver was the flyest move I've ever seen in a show. Look up Ronald D. Moore. He wrote for TNG, joined DS9 during season 3, and did Battlestar. He wanted the darker tone for DS9. If you haven't seen BSG the first 3 seasons are :ahh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did you like the newspaper episode? Sisko held down alot of episodes.
Honestly was never a fan of those but like the overall message of them but yeah Avery Brooks was great but all the actors where great deep and layered thats what makes ds9 so great even the guest stars where developed over time you can take a character like enabran tain for example only had like five appearances and was well developed.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
which 2nd in command would make the best captain?
Riker...if they had ever promoted Jadzia Dax to First Officer then she would have been my pick though.

I am watching First Contact right now...it was a really good rebound from the meh-ness of Generations.

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe I missed this thread.

shyt, you know who I'm rolling with.

1: Picard
Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS bytch:damn:

2: Sisko didn't get his full swag until he shaved his head. I liked DS9 because it was grittier than TNG that leads into my 3rd choice.

3: Admiral Adama. The Adama Maneuver was the flyest move I've ever seen in a show. Look up Ronald D. Moore. He wrote for TNG, joined DS9 during season 3, and did Battlestar. He wanted the darker tone for DS9. If you haven't seen BSG the first 3 seasons are :ahh:

That's my favorite episode/s from any of the series breh. :wow: