Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harry Kim might be the worst of the main crew characters on any of the shows. He is basically the same person at the end of Voyager as he was at the beginning (still an ensign too :dead:)

Voyager was my first Star Trek series, and IMO it holds up the worst between itself, TNG, and DS9. There are too many crappy episodes.
Yeah I still think it was the best idea but the producers where terrible at taking risk I feel thats why the show sucks it was designed to be risky and was super generic. You can only write about aliens taking over the ship so many time and hitting the reset button I swear they did it over 100 times.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Yeah I still think it was the best idea but the producers where terrible at taking risk I feel thats why the show sucks it was designed to be risky and was super generic. You can only write about aliens taking over the ship so many time and hitting the reset button I swear they did it over 100 times.
Unless I'm forgetting one, the only time it actually worked was when "Voyager" was made out of that silver blood stuff

Year of Hell: great concept, lol nvm reset after two episodes

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless I'm forgetting one, the only time it actually worked was when "Voyager" was made out of that silver blood stuff

Year of Hell: great concept, lol nvm reset after two episodes
lol

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Voyager also had an episode so bad I don't even think it's considered canon Distant Origin (episode)

tldr: Voyager encounters a reptilian race that actually evolved from dinosaurs on earth

The subtext about doctrine vs inconvenient evidence wasn't terrible, but really? Dinosaurs from earth became warp-capable? :shaq2:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Voyager also had an episode so bad I don't even think it's considered canon Distant Origin (episode)

tldr: Voyager encounters a reptilian race that actually evolved from dinosaurs on earth

The subtext about doctrine vs inconvenient evidence wasn't terrible, but really? Dinosaurs from earth became warp-capable? :shaq2:
I didn't think that was to bad of course it doesn't make sense but the theme is more important the the dinosaurs really.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
First off we are in space and it's unpredictability
2nd, we are boldly going where no one has gone before traveling into the unknown
I want a captain that wins in situations he's not. I'm trying to survive if I'm on that ship

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

DS9 was the first trek series to show section 31 more when the other series just touched on it... I loved this shyt... I totally geeked out when they mentioned them in the Star trek 2 reboot... :lolbron::blessed:

The next series should have them be the focal point...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DS9 was the first trek series to show section 31 more when the other series just touched on it... I loved this shyt... I totally geeked out when they mentioned them in the Star trek 2 reboot... :lolbron::blessed:

The next series should have them be the focal point...

Yeah they did a great job with this bashir was great in those final three seasons ds9 never got proper credit this is my favorite section 31 episode. They also did a great job using the voyager sets.