• Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok. I never did get netflix.

I stay with cable/satellite because of live sports.
I feel you $7.99 a month good deal I dont even notice its gone out of my account you can try the free trial i think its 30 days.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I wonder if we'll ever get another TV series.

Enterprise and Nemesis fukked shyt up, but with the Abrams flicks, there was some renewed interest.

Would be nice to see a new series on air.

Pesci

Architect
Daps
I wonder if we'll ever get another TV series.

Enterprise and Nemesis fukked shyt up, but with the Abrams flicks, there was some renewed interest.

Would be nice to see a new series on air.
the interest is there, i think. the problem is that i think cbs owns the tv rights and paramound owns the movie rights, so there's some legal ish in there keeping them from doing a new series.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the interest is there, i think. the problem is that i think cbs owns the tv rights and paramound owns the movie rights, so there's some legal ish in there keeping them from doing a new series.
From my understsnding cbs doesn't want to do a show right now people have been pitching ideas though.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I enjoy the new movies for what they are there entertaining but they are really about nothing.

the most offensive thing about them is their link to the old continuity. absolutely no need to bring leonard nemoy into it and contrive a way for it to be connected to old trek.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the most offensive thing about them is their link to the old continuity. absolutely no need to bring leonard nemoy into it and contrive a way for it to be connected to old trek.
To tell you the truth I thought it was witty I did use to take offense about how Abrams would say the only real star trek is Kirk, Mccoy, and Spock. I think these movies might have saved the franchise though I just still dont know what they are about lol.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most classic since they had Consuler Troi dress as a Romulan.

The Doctor and 7 of 9 growth episodes are greater than Janeways pathetic legacy.
For the most part they where the only characters worth anything I blame that on the writers though also the fact that they never wanted to take risk these two characters you had to develop by taking risk though or they would have never had lines lol.