• Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Glad to see you all made it so and got Picard winning...which makes me think of this Next Gen reboot my co worker and I have been talking about when we're supposed to be working

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see you all made it so and got Picard winning...which makes me think of this Next Gen reboot my co worker and I have been talking about when we're supposed to be working
I wish we could get maybe a tv movie or something with the original cast so that they can go out properly.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I will say its hard to pick my personal favorite between Sisko and Picard was so cool with his command style I like the way he handled his officers and how he trusted there judgement and didn't stand over there shoulders all the time like Janeway lol. That was what I couldn't stand about her.
Janeway kicked ass in the Year of Hell. I just don't see Picard, Kirk, Archer or Pike holding out the way Janeway did. She has brass balls and a spine of steel -- it's too bad the writing couldn't let her be great consistently.

Sisko could have done it, and did do it, in the Jem Ha'dar analog.

Janeway acted like a woman the other times. Her standing over their shoulders was doing the Mom thing. That may have been intentional. The way they tried to force a mother-daughter relationship between her and Seven was bad in the execution, but could have been brilliant with DS9 writers.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Picard is the best. Then sisko.
Sisko made Picard/Locutus fall back, knocked out Q, turned baseball into a State Religion and is a Real Nikka from the Bayou who can cook a mean gumbo.

Sisko's the GOAT.

Oh yeah, and he's also one of the Top 3 portrayals of Fatherhood, Black or otherwise, on television, ever.

Hail the Sisko.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Janeway kicked ass in the Year of Hell. I just don't see Picard, Kirk, Archer or Pike holding out the way Janeway did. She has brass balls and a spine of steel -- it's too bad the writing couldn't let her be great consistently.

Sisko could have done it, and did do it, in the Jem Ha'dar analog.

Janeway acted like a woman the other times. Her standing over their shoulders was doing the Mom thing. That may have been intentional. The way they tried to force a mother-daughter relationship between her and Seven was bad in the execution, but could have been brilliant with DS9 writers.
Lol i think you are kinda missing the point in the context of the trek universe Janeways character made everyone else look weak she is like the trek version of John Cena.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Damn my bae Kes fell off :mjcry: Ol girl looks like Eminem now :mjcry: I thought her Imdb pic was rough, but this is pic even more :huhldup:

Crazy she is damn near a goon in real life, at the conventions I seen on youtube she seemed like such a timid women, either way I wish her the best and I hope she gets it together :sadcam:

To the breh who said why doesn't do conventions, she does show up to them from time to time.... there's pics and vids of her at them...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sisko made Picard/Locutus fall back, knocked out Q, turned baseball into a State Religion and is a Real Nikka from the Bayou who can cook a mean gumbo.

Sisko's the GOAT.

Oh yeah, and he's also one of the Top 3 portrayals of Fatherhood, Black or otherwise, on television, ever.

Hail the Sisko.

Exactly why people don't like him. Remember the CW didn't even include him in the list of captains when Enterprise launched. It went Kirk, Picard, Janeway, then welcome Archer. 'cism.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly why people don't like him. Remember the CW didn't even include him in the list of captains when Enterprise launched. It went Kirk, Picard, Janeway, then welcome Archer. 'cism.

I know, that was bullshyt... DS9 really put Star Trek back on the fukking map after TNG...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this to an extent many never even gave ds9 a chance but Avery Brooks killed It imo in fact he had a better handel on his character then all the other leades in the other trek series.