• Sisko

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Janeway

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

Pesci

Architect
Daps
eh i think there are a lot of parts where avery brooks over acted badly. when he does that trembly angry voice, lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
eh i think there are a lot of parts where avery brooks over acted badly. when he does that trembly angry voice, lol.

Over act???? That was the best PART of capt. Sisko... He aint put up with any of these a$$holes... Picard wanted to negotiate, Sisko will kill you with his bare hands... :yeshrug:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I agree I wrote that on my phone I was talking about the early season the other captains didn't have a great understanding of there characters early on like he did.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over act???? That was the best PART of capt. Sisko... He aint put up with any of these a$$holes... Picard wanted to negotiate, Sisko will kill you with his bare hands... :yeshrug:

I love both characters to me negotiating is what made picard better I could only imagine the game he could kick to a female.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He tended to go broad sometimes with his acting choices but it was never over-acting. it was the veteran stage actor coming out.
I always felt like he idolized Paul Robeson (who he played in two separate runs on Broadway) and a lot of his acting style was influenced by Robeson's own method of acting.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Only thing about that is I think anyone in command might have reacted that way because what was happening was nuts since the dominion wanted to see how they would react.
Well not only the Dominion thing, but they forced his hand with Odo, and they started reassigning his officers. I don't know if Picard would have done something like that, well at least to that extent.

Could see Janeway doing it though and Kirk

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well not only the Dominion thing, but they forced his hand with Odo, and they started reassigning his officers. I don't know if Picard would have done something like that, well at least to that extent.

Could see Janeway doing it though and Kirk
I disagree watch tng first season episode conspiracy for reference.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Bet.

I don't remember TNG much. I used to watch it a lot as a kid, but some shyt just doesn't register compared to when you're an adult.

Hard choice overall though. I think Sisko's style is what edges him out for me.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bet.

I don't remember TNG much. I used to watch it a lot as a kid, but some shyt just doesn't register compared to when you're an adult.

Hard choice overall though. I think Sisko's style is what edges him out for me.
They are my two favorite but I find picard to be more versatile sisko is the better soldier though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That episode gets a lot of hate from Trek fans but I loved it and thought it was one of the better eps from Season 1. I would have loved a season 2 built around the parasite infiltration and then have a deeply damaged Federation have to deal with the specter of The Borg in Season 3 as a way to get everyone back on the same side out of fear of what is coming.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That episode gets a lot of hate from Trek fans but I loved it and thought it was one of the better eps from Season 1. I would have loved a season 2 built around the parasite infiltration and then have a deeply damaged Federation have to deal with the specter of The Borg in Season 3 as a way to get everyone back on the same side out of fear of what is coming.
My understanding was they decided to go with the borg instead.