Best Buy exiting the physical media business next year (4K/Blu-Ray/DVD) UPDATE: Target next

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
For a place that never hired rachets or ruggets, Best Buy always rubbed me the wrong way, their White staff as well as their Black staff. They only like certain type of Black people, like the ones they already work with. In the ATL, these White dudes like their Black co-workers, especially the Black woman, but hate every other Black man. And their Black co-workers are fine with it for the most part...and this isn't exclusive of Best Buy.

Anyway, I'm surprised Best Buy hasn't gone the way of Circuit City by now.

Daps
For a place that never hired rachets or ruggets, Best Buy always rubbed me the wrong way, their White staff as well as their Black staff. They only like certain type of Black people, like the ones they already work with. In the ATL, these White dudes like their Black co-workers, especially the Black woman, but hate every other Black man. And their Black co-workers are fine with it for the most part...and this isn't exclusive of Best Buy.

Anyway, I'm surprised Best Buy hasn't gone the way of Circuit City by now.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I got out the movie buying/collecting game 10- years ago and man I slept on 4k Blu-rays theres a noticable difference when it comes to picture and color when comparing Blu-rays and the digital version of films. While I don't see my self going crazy it's worth upgrading/buying some movies.

Daps
I got out the movie buying/collecting game 10- years ago and man I slept on 4k Blu-rays theres a noticable difference when it comes to picture and color when comparing Blu-rays and the digital version of films. While I don't see my self going crazy it's worth upgrading/buying some movies.

werd up
i used to buy blu rays of every lil movie

had to sell em and now i only buy the 4ks of essentials

the departed on 4k soon come.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I haven’t watched Oppenheimer yet but I can’t find the 4K copy anywhere.. I want to have every Nolan film in physical :wow:

Daps
man. i seen a youtube video where they store their movies in DVD binders.
how yall feel about that?
it would save me some good amount of room.
contemplating...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the stores still have some in stock, but you'd think they'd reduce the prices, but they're still high. they're all just on some cart in a corner with the spine sideways