Best Buy exiting the physical media business next year (4K/Blu-Ray/DVD) UPDATE: Target next

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The Final Fantasy 7 remake is selling well above retail on ebay.
With physical copies on their way out the value in the resale market is gonna balloon for a bit and then level off.
Not an easy lick but something to keep an eye if you care at all about resale value.
Just something to keep an eye on before you get rid of your discs for the low at gamestop or something like that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
i went to best buy to look for a tv and they only had 6 tvs in the backside corner of the store. :dahell: df yall open for wasnt shyt in there

Breh it started slowly but surely when Corie's dumb ass took over and downsized the place to hell.

• Gutted the inhouse call centers (they got shipped overseas)
  • Cut jobs so it's damn near impossible to find help (I dealt with this on more than one occasion)
  • Focus on warehouse distribution, instead of keeping with supply (having to deal with ordering, instead of pick up and go)
  • Remove all things physical (further pushing downsizing)
On the real, Best Buy is becoming Customers:

maxresdefault.jpg

1. Come in
  2. Want to buy something
  3. A rep will order it for you
  4. ???
  5. Why the fukk I even bothered coming to the place that doesn't have my item
  6. Profit (wait your ass at home for the big ass TV that's not in stock)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i went to best buy to look for a tv and they only had 6 tvs in the backside corner of the store. :dahell: df yall open for wasnt shyt in there
The last time I went to Best Buy, I was going to buy an OLED ultrawide monitor and price match it from Dell. They had 1 breh in there helping a line of around 15 people in that section... It took 45 minutes for him to retrieve that damn monitor so I could finally leave. :francis:

That business has been dying a slow death ever since COVID.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
The last time I went to Best Buy, I was going to buy an OLED ultrawide monitor and price match it from Dell. They had 1 breh in there helping a line of around 15 people in that section... It took 45 minutes for him to retrieve that damn monitor so I could finally leave. :francis:

That business has been dying a slow death ever since COVID.
dog the store is dumb af now. they got an area with registers that i was used to going to checkout i went over there and stood there for like 5 min until someone finally came what seemed to be in the middle of their lunch chewing talking bout “they will help you at customer service” nikka why is this shyt still over here? :dahell: