Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest if Muira did leave behind details of how the story ends I'd rather read it as a novel. Can't see the manga itself continuing :manny: Muira's style was his own :mjcry: Just like Takehiko inoue or Oda, the art style would be hard to copy. and don't even get me started on the amount of detail

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Is there any news on if they will continue with the series?

I haven’t heard anything but I’m curious as to how it possibly could continue. I believe that the people that worked beside Kentaro can possibly carry the mantle but may not do so simply out of respect for the work he did.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I watched the 96 og version and told people that's one of the best stories told on a TV show. I didn't want to get into the maga because it was unfinished. The irony RIP

Do yourself a favor and pick up the manga. The 97 anime left some things out, incredible incredible read

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I haven’t heard anything but I’m curious as to how it possibly could continue. I believe that the people that worked beside Kentaro can possibly carry the mantle but may not do so simply out of respect for the work he did.
They gotta make an exception to that, he worked on this shyt for over 30 years, I refuse to believe that he would want his death to cliff hang the story like that. At the same time if he didn't have like at least another volume listed out then continuing the story is gonna come with the risk of high scrutiny if they fukk up.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I feel out of respect they should leave it alone. It was his life's work. Now if Miura was grooming someone else to take over that could be different. But personally I'm at peace with the manga ending.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
They gotta make an exception to that, he worked on this shyt for over 30 years, I refuse to believe that he would want his death to cliff hang the story like that. At the same time if he didn't have like at least another volume listed out then continuing the story is gonna come with the risk of high scrutiny if they fukk up.

And that is the thing: Berserk is held in such high regard that his assistants would be under massive pressure to continue the legacy of Berserk. I myself want to see this go forward but not at the expense of the people surrounding it being overwhelmed and overworked because of the expectations.