Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I feel sick :mjcry: RIP to a legend and a GOAT :mjcry:

We JUST got Casca back to her senses too :mjcry:
After 20 years. The timeskip was coming and the endgame was in sight. The moonlight child and Griffith occupying the same body.

No other author had combined politics, philosophy, religion, occultism, war, peace, abuse, love, hate, great art and suffering quite the same way as Moira.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
RIP to a legend. so sad.

leave it unfinished. i still have a ton of catching up to do since im just coming from the old tv series and a few random chapters of manga. the story never ending doesnt de-motivate me from continuing to read it. the journey is great enough

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
RIP Kentaro “name a mangaka I ain’t influence” Miura. Man crafted a legitimate masterwork, the golden age is probably the single greatest arc in existence

This hurt to see

Not sure if he left notes at all, I would hope we get some written manuscript of his plans for the story. Maybe it’s better not to know, but the world needed that closure

Daps
After 20 years. The timeskip was coming and the endgame was in sight. The moonlight child and Griffith occupying the same body.

No other author had combined politics, philosophy, religion, occultism, war, peace, abuse, love, hate, great art and suffering quite the same way as Moira.
And now we'll NEVER know how it ends

RIP

We losing all the legends this year
DMX, Paul Mooney, some others I probably forgot to mention, and now this :mjcry:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
RIP.

as a Song of Ice and Fire fan I'm preparing for these news about GRRM any day now :mjgrin:

Edit: the only Berserk I know is the series from the 90s early 2000s?

That shyt was amaziiiing such a shame that they didn't continue with it and went with the weird looking CGI some years later.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is there anyway to finish berserk? Like damn I loved the art but I need the series to end for closure

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Don't say that breh :to: HE STILL GONE GET HIS :damn: ON GAWD THAT fukkBOI GONNA PAY WHAT HE OWES :damn::damn::damn:
We haven't even seen Casca and Guts really get cool again:mjcry:Guts still owes a Berserker fade to Zod and the apostle that turns into a dragon :mjcry:Skull Knight still has to fade that godhand member with the brain:damn::damn::damn:There's too much left this isn't fair:damn::damn::damn::damn: