Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Is there anyway to finish berserk? Like damn I loved the art but I need the series to end for closure

Sh!t, that would be tough shoes to fill, more like impossible. The level of creativity and detail he put into Berserk....I just can’t picture anyone coming in and doing this justice. Selfishly, I want to see this continue but at the same time, I would feel a little weird knowing that Kentaro isn’t here to see the completeness of this...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I just read that Kentaro was an assistant who worked on Hajime no Ippo :ohhh:. The legend continues to grow :wow:
From the wiki
"At age 18, Miura worked as an assistant to George Morikawa, of Hajime no Ippo fame. Morikawa quickly acknowledged Miura's high artistic level and dismissed him, saying there was nothing he could teach that Miura did not already know."

Real recognize real:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
From the wiki
"At age 18, Miura worked as an assistant to George Morikawa, of Hajime no Ippo fame. Morikawa quickly acknowledged Miura's high artistic level and dismissed him, saying there was nothing he could teach that Miura did not already know."

Told him to leave cause he too nice :wow::wow::wow:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From the wiki

fyqdjyzzS0wVlfxv4KmO2AgUp-cQo_8Zfnqhb8aD_ec.png

He was drawing shyt like this when he was 10...10 :damn: He was a prodigy that was born to draw :wow:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
From the wiki

that's amazing. actually in boxing, they say if you are brought in to help a more successful boxer train for a fight, it is your job to get sent home because you are too good to spar with. :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
From the wiki

Only reason I found out is on reddit they posted Morikawa tweet about it

"Kentaro..."

:mjcry: