Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Just read chapter 371…..Didn’t realize how bad Guts is broken :mjcry: Like, this is the most depressed I’ve seen him. He’s pretty much lost all hope. Then….

You got Griffith taking a victory lap! His smirk on the last page says it all:wow: Overall, another great chapter that dives deep into Guts psyche. I’m really curious as to how Guts will recover and what Griffith’s next move will be now that he has Casca.

One thing is for sure, Aint nobody messing with Griffith right now :wow:
This nikka Guts has been through so much shyt and he finally reached his breaking point after going through so much its heartbreaking:mjcry: Then this bytch ass nikka Griffith just living his best life :pacspit:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I can stand seeing Guts like this. He's been my rock, and a example of what to do when the walls are closing in. I remember discovering Berserk in the middle of college. In one of the toughest engineering programs in the nation, barely getting by classes, and having to retake a bunch too. Sleepless nights studying just to bomb an exam. It felt like every class was a unit of a gauntlet, trying to split my head open as I ran through them:damn:.

After whetting my palete with the 25 episode anime, I had to see the story to the end. In between homework and study hour, I would read Gut's trials and tribulation. The onslaught of L colossal L after massive L that life tried to shove in his face, only to be meant with a "fukk you :pacspit: "and a 400 lb block of sharpened iron.

Ya boy felt that. I resonated with that. Just as Guts did battle with the apostles trying to kill him, I did battle with myself and my classes, balancing a part time job and trying to figure out how to get a job with senior year coming to a close in months. A senior design and a research project I needed complete. I used my rage from seeing Guts in combat, fighting tooth and nail to live his life with his beloved Casca. The Grunbeld battle really solidified my resolve to finish school. Seeing Guts limbs being twisted back into place by the Berserker armor was :wow:.

Guts might have saved my life, to be frank. I've been going through it a bit this past year with my job, but I'm just trying to make it to 2023 to start fresh. Seeing my hero down like this is a punch to stomach. I know he'll come back from this eventually. He's gotta come back from this, cause if he can't, what does that say about me, with my problems being so much smaller?

We're gonna make Guts.:mjcry:

We're gonna stand up again :to:

We just gotta keep moving forward, bruh :mjcry:

We're going to be alright. We just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Our goal lies far beyond this, doesn't it? T'm sure we'll overcome this. We'll walk again...soon.:wow:

Last edited: