Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm thinking this is the final chapter Miura did the heavy lifting on. From reading previous interviews I doubt the series continues.

The way I see it, it’s 50/50 at this point. Either way, I wouldn’t be mad. I’m just happy that we are at least getting another chapter.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Nah his assistants made Duranki, it'll continue :mjcry:

Very true but it’s still in the same spirit as Berserk. I’m pretty confident they could pull this off. The question becomes, just how stressed they would be continuing Kentaro’s legendary work. It’s a tall task.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Very true but it’s still in the same spirit as Berserk. I’m pretty confident they could pull this off. The question becomes, just how stressed they would be continuing Kentaro’s legendary work. It’s a tall task.

We can only hope the gawd completed the actual story and left some outlines of how he wants things.

Togashi better smarten up

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They help on Berserk and drew Duranki under his guidance. Yall brehs doing OK in here? Taking yall a while to catch on today

Any evidence for this? Berserk is Miura all the way. I just think people keep presuming things and when he passed studio Gaga wasn’t transparent with this.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Any evidence for this? Berserk is Miura all the way. I just think people keep presuming things and when he passed studio Gaga wasn’t transparent with this.

Miura had assistants to help out. He handled like 99% of the workload still though..

Check the berserk subreddit they will put you on game with details

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miura had assistants to help out. He handled like 99% of the workload still though..

Check the berserk subreddit they will put you on game with details
Lol I follow the Reddit 364 thread and there’s nothing verified there. Also haven’t seen anything from the skullknight forum.

Last edited: