Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If he does that, then there would really be no turning back. Is it willing to lose his humanity and his chance to be with Casca to become the very thing he hates right now? I suppose you fight fire with fire but man…
Guts sacrificing Ishidoro and them though could he REALLY do that? Plus would their sacrifice be enough anyway?:lupe:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Guts sacrificing Ishidoro and them though could he REALLY do that? Plus would their sacrifice be enough anyway?:lupe:

You know what the scary part is….I think he’s crazy enough to do it. Especially now after seeing how everything has unfolded. I mean, what is his next play? Brute force alone won’t be nearly enough to take down Griffith.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You know what the scary part is….I think he’s crazy enough to do it. Especially now after seeing how everything has unfolded. I mean, what is his next play? Brute force alone won’t be nearly enough to take down Griffith.
Guts will do as he's always done. Keep going :ufdup: :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Guts will do as he's always done. Keep going :ufdup: :wow:

Till what end though :mjcry: I can see Skull Knight maybe giving him some knowledge but he isn’t exactly reliable so I’m thinking it could be someone that is not the picture that helps out.

Sh!t, I’m thinking his body will be broken before he even gets to Griffith. He still has to go through Griffiths crew:wow: Man, if pulled off correctly this could become the most epic finish in manga history

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Till what end though :mjcry: I can see Skull Knight maybe giving him some knowledge but he isn’t exactly reliable so I’m thinking it could be someone that is not the picture that helps out.

Sh!t, I’m thinking his body will be broken before he even gets to Griffith. He still has to go through Griffiths crew:wow: Man, if pulled off correctly this could become the most epic finish in manga history
Actually speaking of Skull Knight his sword is still one of the most OP weapons in the series. He's gotta be taking a more active role at some point but yea right now it's not looking good:sadcam:Is Puck gone?:mjcry:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Actually speaking of Skull Knight his sword is still one of the most OP weapons in the series. He's gotta be taking a more active role at some point but yea right now it's not looking good:sadcam:Is Puck gone?:mjcry:
As of now, Puck is still in play. Now that I think about it, I wonder if Skull Knight could add some enhancements to Guts sword. But the real problem is Guts Armor. They have to find a reliable way to keep it from killing him as it literally eats his flesh when in full on mode.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
As of now, Puck is still in play. Now that I think about it, I wonder if Skull Knight could add some enhancements to Guts sword. But the real problem is Guts Armor. They have to find a reliable way to keep it from killing him as it literally eats his flesh when in full on mode.
Didn't the wizard elf guy unlock the armor so he should be better able to control it? There's a theory that Guts blade is still getting stronger it just needs to be seeped in either Zod or another Hawk members blood. Since Skullknight confirmed it can harm physical and spiritual beings.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Didn't the wizard elf guy unlock the armor so he should be better able to control it? There's a theory that Guts blade is still getting stronger it just needs to be seeped in either Zod or another Hawk members blood. Since Skullknight confirmed it can harm physical and spiritual beings.

He did but I’m still believing that the Armor could possibly overpower Guts because of his emotional state when he fights powerful opponents. I can see all control go out the window when he confronts Griffith. He has to get that under control.

Although Guts blade is stronger, it doesn’t seem like it would be strong enough to damage Griffith although we were shown he cut a small strand of Griffith’s hair so maybe it does have the power already. Now I’m wondering if he would’ve just went ahead with his strike a Griffith, what would’ve happened

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How does Griffith have fans????
Anybody that says they a Griffith fan I can't trust you

Looking at it from a perspective of a guy whom was literally willing to do what it takes, willing to sacrifice everything and everyone, no matter the cost. To achieve his dream…as strange as it sounds, a small few may relate to that lol. But not in that extreme of course.

Thinking about this now, this manga has been mostly about how much are you willing to sacrifice to get what you want

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Looking at it from a perspective of a guy whom was literally willing to do what it takes, willing to sacrifice everything and everyone, no matter the cost. To achieve his dream…as strange as it sounds, a small few may relate to that lol. But not in that extreme of course.

Thinking about this now, this manga has been mostly about how much are you willing to sacrifice to get what you want

Lost all respect for him when he gave up the booty to that pedo king so he can pay for an army (n/h)....:scust:

He taken 'took 1 for the team' to a new level with that maneuver :hhh:

Guts reaction when he found out...

"NO, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...:mjtf:"

Thats why Guts is a real 1....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
God fukking damnit this is exactly what everybody was afraid of for years, shyt I knew something felt off about the latest chapters cause the lore was starting to really open up but fukk. Probably was taking him so long to produce cause of his health. fukk fukk fukk fuccckkkk, I know in the manga sphere they usually don't continue the work of the author when he died but they need to make an exception for this
Breh is this shyt really that good?

:ohhh: