Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Guts also cut Griffith hair. His dragon sword is getting stronger and he's getting closer to damaging Griffith :ufdup:

:whoa: I wouldn’t go that far lol! Guts still has a long way to go before he can go toe to toe with Griffith. I’m looking forward to seeing how he deals with Zodd this time around.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man…what a chapter! I’m now wondering how Casca will react to Griffith once we wakes up again. And what is Skull Knight doing? Feels like all he’s good for is sneak attacks. I want to see him fight straight up. One thing is for certain, Griffith has the psychological edge over Guts.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
So I looked at the skull knights’ steed’s chest peice. I’m pretty sure that was his lover, I feel like she’s sealed in that, or just a memento to her memory (imagine if she was the horse all along, straight fukkery). Idk if that will ever be important but imo his scene with the God hand is the second most important in the series, and it’s still so mysterious I think about it so often.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
You know how you have great literary works like War and Peace or the Odyssey.

I feel like this manga was at that level in terms of lore and story telling. Its a shame he never got to finish but thank you Miura-san for the work you did. Such an intricate piece of work. Really about going through your own personal Hell and persevering through it all.