Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man its over.
Miura kept bullshytting playing tbose romance and dating sim games and ledt his story an orphan

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Guts has been taking a lot of losses lately but…I’m pretty excited and curious to what he will do next. Him with the Berserker armor and his sword won’t be enough. He needs something that transcends Griffith as Griffith doesn’t fear Guts at all. Griffith right now could take down Guts anytime he wants, which makes it even more demoralizing for Guts

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Guts has been taking a lot of losses lately but…I’m pretty excited and curious to what he will do next. Him with the Berserker armor and his sword won’t be enough. He needs something that transcends Griffith as Griffith doesn’t fear Guts at all. Griffith right now could take down Guts anytime he wants, which makes it even more demoralizing for Guts
Guts might use that behelit

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Guts can't catch a break. Skull Knight gotta bless him with some knowledge because there's no other hope at this point. With the island destroyed all the celestial beings that might have been helpful have all been cut off which might include the breh Puck :damn:

The way it's looking, if Griffith ever goes down it's not gonna be because Guts sliced him with that sword of his. Lowkey I think it's gonna be Casca that does him in :patrice: