Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
It would be very out of character for Guts to use the Behelit. He'd need to sacrifice people he cares about and I don't see him bushing his crew the same way Griffith did. There would no dichotomy between them at that point. The whole thing with this series was that the protagonist and antagonist look like their roles are reversed. What does it say when they're both willing to do the same thing? Maybe it'll become a plot point as to whether he'll use it or not but I think ultimately he won't use it and he'll succeed specifically because he kept his crew around him unlike Griffith's backstabbing bytch ass.

The Behelit that Griffith had was one that put's someone on the Godhand level so it's not gonna even the odds by any means to use a regular one.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Breh is this shyt really that good?

:ohhh:
Yeah it’s a very good story, it has a great balance of horror, comedy, and action. And the pacing is top notch to me as well, it has one of the best turning points and transformations in story and tone than any manga I’ve read. You lol enjoy it, even more so cause you can read straight through everything with now more reliable updated releases than the last decade or so. Reading some chapters you’ll be amazed to find out you still in parts of the story this dude made in the 90’s and 00’s, that’s how long and grand this narrative is (it’s the one piece of seinen)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Lost all respect for him when he gave up the booty to that pedo king so he can pay for an army (n/h)....:scust:

He taken 'took 1 for the team' to a new level with that maneuver :hhh:

Guts reaction when he found out...

"NO, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...:mjtf:"

Thats why Guts is a real 1....
Damn I just thought about how deep that is, guts got violated by force as a child, and this man Griffith just gave that shyt up as an exchange as a grown ass man. Guys just was never meant to catch a break when his first real bro was that sad.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn I just thought about how deep that is, guts got violated by force as a child, and this man Griffith just gave that shyt up as an exchange as a grown ass man. Guys just was never meant to catch a break when his first real bro was that sad.

And there lies the beauty yet tragedy of this story: one man’s willingness to sacrifice everything to get what he wants while the other man’s unwillingness to not do that yet have everything important to him taken away.

Guts at this point is at a crossroads. Just how far is he willing to go get to Griffith’s level without sacrificing his humanity. There lies the core of his dilemma.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

GRIFFITHSet is an Army too :lolbron:

full

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
GriffithSet been on a string of Ws I can’t even lie :scust:

Last edited: