Berserk author Kentaro Miura dead at 54

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I didn't even know the last two chapters updated :wow:

I don't remember Guts looking so hopeless in a while. Like he literally couldn't move. To have come so far, to have restored Casca's memories even with the implications that come with it, to have her taken by Griffith :hubie: like others have said it's not in Guts character to sacrifice others as he represents the struggler, but lowkey I wouldn't be surprised if he took a mighty hard look at his behilit. IK IK it probably won't happen but it's soooo heavy. Despite no matter what he does there's seemingly no way to bridge the gap between him & Griffith. No one will ever know how Miura san would envision it :wow:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
art of new chapters, just not the same :mjcry:
That is to be expected. Kentaro Miura literally put his lifeforce into each and every chapter, hence why there were long delays. He crafted each chapter to be as perfect as possible.

To be honest, im thankful and appreciative that the manga is still continuing as they had every reason to stop but yet they’re doing their very best to continue this amazing story. And for that, they will get nothing but gratitude from me.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I didn't even know the last two chapters updated :wow:

I don't remember Guts looking so hopeless in a while. Like he literally couldn't move. To have come so far, to have restored Casca's memories even with the implications that come with it, to have her taken by Griffith :hubie: like others have said it's not in Guts character to sacrifice others as he represents the struggler, but lowkey I wouldn't be surprised if he took a mighty hard look at his behilit. IK IK it probably won't happen but it's soooo heavy. Despite no matter what he does there's seemingly no way to bridge the gap between him & Griffith. No one will ever know how Miura san would envision it :wow:

I think they have the vision that Miura wanted to put to paper . He did leave them with that I believe.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm just reading this and it is sad. I have that same feeling with Hajime No Ippo and George Morikawa. He's been doing this since 1989. There is still a lot that is unresolved. He still drops once a week but I'm sure he knows what we all want, which is Ippo back in the ring but we don't know if he will give us that before he leaves this earth.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm just reading this and it is sad. I have that same feeling with Hajime No Ippo and George Morikawa. He's been doing this since 1989. There is still a lot that is unresolved. He still drops once a week but I'm sure he knows what we all want, which is Ippo back in the ring but we don't know if he will give us that before he leaves this earth.
Morikawa needs to stop with the bullshyt and put ippo back in the ring. He's clearly a fukking savage now. I'm guessing after Woli gets destroyed he will be motivated by something Ricardo tells him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:

"You're going to be alright. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this, doesn't it? I'm sure you'll overcome this. You'll walk again...soon."

Guts, please...:mjcry:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Guts :mjcry: Get up bruh the war isn't over it:to:Get up:mjcry:

Get up and do what….:mjcry: I really liked the introspection of what Guts is doing as he realizes that one thing that he was able to count on, serves him no practical use against Griffith, for now at least. What is even worse is that the armor is slowly eating away at him so I can only imagine he has a couple of more uses, if that.

This leaves at an interesting place as he knows that brute force isn’t enough to beat Griffith. He has to go deep….probably deeper in the darkness than he’s ever been before. I would say that Skull Knight would help but to me, he’s been a bit useless lol!

I’m also curious to see what Casca’s response will be once she arrives in Griffith’s Kingdom. How will she take it all in. Will Griffith be able to sway her in spite of what last happened between them? I find that to be a key point going forward.

Overall, I’m loving these recent chapters as they’ve given us a lot to speculate on and figure out just what will happen next! Once again, I’m thankful for this manga continuing as it’s one of the best manga ever.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just read chapter 371…..Didn’t realize how bad Guts is broken :mjcry: Like, this is the most depressed I’ve seen him. He’s pretty much lost all hope. Then….

You got Griffith taking a victory lap! His smirk on the last page says it all:wow: Overall, another great chapter that dives deep into Guts psyche. I’m really curious as to how Guts will recover and what Griffith’s next move will be now that he has Casca.

One thing is for sure, Aint nobody messing with Griffith right now :wow: