Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The worst part about these non voters are they're the first to say the system is bullshyt, there's no point in voting....well the system is bullshyt because there are people like you out there thinking the same shyt and maintains the bullshyt system :snoop:

If even a 1/4 of us actually voted, it would make a notable difference..that is if people vote on a local/state level and not only for federal.
Elections aren't real:russ:

You really think the powers to be leave shyt like that up to chance:yeshrug:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
well you're an idiot so it's ok.
No I have a career in politics and I can give insight on what goes down. American elections are rigged. Every decision made in America is made by the elite men. You think the government is too dumb to make sure a powerful president never appears?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is gonna get fierce in here when the brehs between brehettes come primary time.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
shyt is gonna get fierce in here when the brehs between brehettes come primary time.

It should.

I would rather people be debating or clashing wits about topics with @bdizzle and or @Peter Vecsey than people be a bunch of sucker ass plebians who just vote for whoever has the hot hand or the legacy name.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
He is one of the delusional brehs that think Africans are gonna make life any easier

I never said Africans would make life easier. Africa has a shyt ton of problems that's gonna be waiting for me when I land.

But the reality is, there is zero resolution to the race problem in America without separation. Some of y'all are still holding on to the belief that whites actually wanna fukk with y'all and will view you as equals.

I decided to just let their actions speak for themselves.

Daps
I never said Africans would make life easier. Africa has a shyt ton of problems that's gonna be waiting for me when I land.

But the reality is, there is zero resolution to the race problem in America without separation. Some of y'all are still holding on to the belief that whites actually wanna fukk with y'all and will view you as equals.

I decided to just let their actions speak for themselves. Continue to play the same game of wack a mole if you want. Meanwhile as America falls, its gonna fall right on top of black people and you're gonna see white aggression like you've never seen before.

That may be the case and we probably will always hate each other, but fair treatment will only come when we change the status quo of government positions that matter and even the shyt out. It might be an impossible task with us only being 15% of the poplutaion but I dont even think we want too. Someone pointed out that all the top BLM women are highly educated and can run for office, which leads to the question....... Why the hell are they begging people to make changes when they can be in a real postion to make the change????
(that 33 mill sure woulda helped their campaign lol)

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
cuz thats not what you are saying ...............

That's exactly what I'm saying. Physically separate from whites and do for ourselves. If white people decided to not sell food to black people y'all would starve to death within 90 days.

We're literally living in a nation of people who slaughtered millions of Indians, enslaved millions of Africans, destroyed our communities and y'all look at me funny for wanting to get as far as humanly possible away from these devils :mjlol:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what I'm saying. Physically separate from whites and do for ourselves. If white people decided to not sell food to black people y'all would starve to death within 90 days.

We're literally living in a nation of people who slaughtered millions of Indians, enslaved millions of Africans, destroyed our communities and y'all look at me funny for wanting to get as far as humanly possible away from these devils :mjlol:

This no diifferent from a youth outreahc KKK

have you seen their rap videos
they smoke weed all day dont work and kill each other
they destroyed america
lets just send them all back to africa
we dont need them here , white power, america for the whites

both of you are saying the same thing and i think both of your are eggregiously wrong

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:@having a moniker like "thirdeye" and thinking elections are real..

you think a corporation that you don't have stock in is gonna let you up in their boardroom to vote for a CEO,CTO,or CIO..?:usure::snoop:

I'm an optimist. If I'm paying taxes into this shyt, I might as well take advantage of a right we have living in a first world country. That's my right, just like it's your right not to vote. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This no diifferent from a youth outreahc KKK

have you seen their rap videos
they smoke weed all day dont work and kill each other
they destroyed america
lets just send them all back to africa
we dont need them here , white power, america for the whites

both of you are saying the same thing and i think both of your are eggregiously wrong

Breh either you're a cac or you're trolling :mjlol: