Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That may be the case and we probably will always hate each other, but fair treatment will only come when we change the status quo of government positions that matter and even the shyt out.

Breh, that's going to never happen. Whites in this country are not gonna give up power and control to black people.

Read up on the Wilmington Insurrection and see what happens when whites get angry at black people being in power.

It might be an impossible task with us only being 15% of the poplutaion but I dont even think we want too. Someone pointed out that all the top BLM women are highly educated and can run for office, which leads to the question....... Why the hell are they begging people to make changes when they can be in a real postion to make the change????
(that 33 mill sure woulda helped their campaign lol)

Theyre not in any real position to make change. BLM is not a grassroots movement. It wasn't created to make positive change for black people. A group that fighting for justice for black people but is wholly funded by whites? That's as ridiculous as a pro Jewish organization being funded by Nazi's.

BLM is funded by white money. Which means they're in control. The black faces are just puppets.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:mjlol: investing hope on a whim. ain't a god damn speckle of certainty fortifying your optimism. external factors will not change our conditions. our salvation will be reached when we morph internally.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
wow i am speechless

dude for real? black leaders have committed large attrocities against black populaces......... idi amin, charles taylor, mengistsu harim, paul biya, rrobert mugabe, sekou toure, Omar Bashir

again people are people you are somehow suggesting that having a black leader prevents gross abuse of a black populace and this is simply false.........

I can't believe you really just tried to make this point. Jesus Christ

I'd neg you, but I'm just gonna remind myself that someone failed you if you don't know what you should know about the ripples of colonialism and how Africa still suffers today for them. Negging you ain't gonna change nuthin'

:salute: To @bdizzle for showing more patience than I can currently muster to set you straight. Dap+Rep Dizzle breh (edit: fukk I'm on 30's)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This. It's pure laziness. At the very least vote locally, or count yourself one of the enablers of the very issues that piss you off daily.
People out here won't even do the basic research into HOW the things they see take place. shyts irritating.

Thing is telling people to get out and vote is just useless rhetoric. You have to explain to everyday people that municipal and state officials (especially Reps) are your biggest worries in everyday life. Senators somewhat, but especially Presidents don't have the ability to effect your life as much and are out of reach.
It's not always laziness either. Apathy and empty promises are reasons I ignore most pleas for voting in Presidental elections and focus my time on what officials closest to me are doing.

Shoutout to Hakeem Jeffries

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:salute: To @bdizzle for showing more patience than I can currently muster to set you straight. Dap+Rep Dizzle breh (edit: fukk I'm on 30's)

Breh, most these dudes are the enemy of black progress. You got nikkas in this thread saying black people don't even know to lead themselves :snoop:

BvRBF2HIUAASYwz.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is telling people to get out and vote is just useless rhetoric. You have to explain to everyday people that municipal and state officials (especially Reps) are your biggest worries in everyday life. Senators somewhat, but especially Presidents don't have the ability to effect your life as much and are out of reach.
It's not always laziness either. Apathy and empty promises are reasons I ignore most pleas for voting in Presidental elections and focus my time on what officials closest to me are doing.

Shoutout to Hakeem Jeffries
I have mentioned it in my latter posts. Bottom line, any call for something as LITTLE as researching the candidates, especially locally, to make sure they serve your interests is met with
"Elections????:mjlol:"

You have to wonder how everybody else is doing better? How relatively poor minorities are building? Part of it is to make sure wherever you live, you have a SAY. If you live in an
all black area and your Alderman is one of a few white men in the area, the constituency goofed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd neg you, but I'm just gonna remind myself that someone failed you if you don't know what you should know about the ripples of colonialism and how Africa still suffers today for them. Negging you ain't gonna change nuthin'

You giving Omar Bashir a pass too because of "colonialism"?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking, and I'm not part of the bandwagoning, but if you want to send a message that you won't just blindly vote for establishment democrats anymore, vote Bernie Sanders. You know how much shyt the black community would stir if they voted 90% for someone like bernie who is as far left as anyone who has run in recent history. It will make both republicans and democrats take note.

If Bernie ran as an independent I'd agree with you. Running as a democrat reinforces the corrupt two party system. If we decided to put all of our votes behind him and not Hilary we might end up with a republican in office and suffer through those 4 years. Hilary wins and we suffer. The only way out is to either build an independent movement that can put forth a candidate with a real chance or revolt and overthrow the system to create proportional representation. In a winner takes all system no one wants to lose the presidency so we continue this cycle.

I don't knock anyone who decides not to vote for a president. As long as that individual is making an informed decision. We voted for Clinton and he hit us with harsher jail sentences knowing damn well they target us. We voted for Obama and we've seen growing police brutality and income inequality. Should anyone feel good about their vote?

I don't trust anyone in this system to fix white supremecy. It's designed to keep them in power while crippling black people here and abroad.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have mentioned it in my latter posts. Bottom line, any call for something as LITTLE as researching the candidates, especially locally, to make sure they serve your interests is met with
"Elections????:mjlol:"

You have to wonder how everybody else is doing better? How relatively poor minorities are building? Part of it is to make sure wherever you live, you have a SAY. If you live in an
all black area and your Alderman is one of a few white men in the area, the constituency goofed

The bolded is why I say you nikkas are politically asleep. You really believe the reason other minorities are ahead of us even though we've been here 400+ years is because they just worked harder and stuck together :dahell:?

Black people literally had millions of acres of land stolen from them due to racist policies of the FDA. We literally had thriving black communities destroyed by having highways errected right through the center of them. Right now, we literally have police departments across the country using black neighborhoods as piggy banks by over policing and over fining them.

We're not in the condition we are in because we didn't stick together and we're not working together. We're in the condition we're in because we're surrounded by our enemy and refuse to deal with them accordingly.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Kind of off topic in a way. The way Ireland gained greater autonomy from England when it was a colony was because an Irish member of parliament organized the Irish votes to pit the English parties against each other, and thus they would do almost anything he wanted. We are about 10% of the voting population ( maybe less as our voting numbers are restricted through various policies) why do we never use it? Lets fukk with the democratic party and just vote for some random independent party. They will get the message and pander to us more. I honestly don't care whether we vote democrat, republican, or some third party as long as we get what we want.