Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I have 400+ years of evidence that white men in America are conniving and evil. Ill even out a permaban bet on it.
This is a guy who literally walked with mlk during the march on Washington.

I know I'm going to the get shyt for saying what I'm about to say. However there have been white folks who have fought the good fight and who have proved their sincerity. I think black folks can take some inspiration of the tea party for example who while they have made a few small local gains have not had widespread success because due to their incredible cynicism they are always eating their own over the slightest difference and disagreement instead of seeing the bigger picture.

Here are some dudes who I think proved their sincerity along with Bernie sanders with his actions and their actions during the civil rights movement.
Don't let your cynicism blind you.

40wlmoore.jpg
April 23, 1963 · Attalla, Alabama

William Lewis Moore, a postman from Baltimore, was shot and killed during a one-man march against segregation. Moore had planned to deliver a letter to the governor of Mississippi urging an end to intolerance.

40klunder.jpg
April 7, 1964 · Cleveland, Ohio

Rev. Bruce Klunderwas among civil rights activists who protested the building of a segregated school by placing their bodies in the way of construction equipment. Klunder was crushed to death when a bulldozer backed over him.

chaneyetc.jpg
June 21, 1964 · Philadelphia, Mississippi

James Earl Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Henry Schwerner, young civil rights workers, were arrested by a deputy sheriff and then released into the hands of Klansmen who had plotted their murders. They were shot, and their bodies were buried in an earthen dam.

40reeb.jpg
March 11, 1965 · Selma, Alabama

Rev. James Reeb, a Unitarian minister from Boston, was among many white clergymen who joined the Selma marchers after the attack by state troopers at the Edmund Pettus Bridge. Reeb was beaten to death by white men while he walked down a Selma street.

610520xmont_AP610520043_t300.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:shaq2:Aiight. You my dude, but imma have to unsub this thread. This is one of the few topics where I can get heated and its too nice of a day for

nothing to come of it.

No beef breh, but you'll never find a post of mine where I put any kind of faith in a non black person. Not gonna happen. If black people are gonna fix the political issues of black America, it's gonna come from a movement that's black owned, black operated, and black funded.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is a guy who literally walked with mlk during the march on Washington.

I know I'm going to the get shyt for saying what I'm about to say. However there have been white folks who have fought the good fight and who have proved their sincerity. I think black folks can take some inspiration of the tea party for example who while they have made a few small local gains have not had widespread success because due to their incredible cynicism they are always eating their own over the slightest difference and disagreement instead of seeing the bigger picture.

Here are some dudes who I think proved their sincerity along with Bernie sanders with his actions and their actions during the civil rights movement.
Don't let your cynicism blind you.

40wlmoore.jpg
April 23, 1963 · Attalla, Alabama

William Lewis Moore, a postman from Baltimore, was shot and killed during a one-man march against segregation. Moore had planned to deliver a letter to the governor of Mississippi urging an end to intolerance.

40klunder.jpg
April 7, 1964 · Cleveland, Ohio

Rev. Bruce Klunderwas among civil rights activists who protested the building of a segregated school by placing their bodies in the way of construction equipment. Klunder was crushed to death when a bulldozer backed over him.

chaneyetc.jpg
June 21, 1964 · Philadelphia, Mississippi

James Earl Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Henry Schwerner, young civil rights workers, were arrested by a deputy sheriff and then released into the hands of Klansmen who had plotted their murders. They were shot, and their bodies were buried in an earthen dam.

40reeb.jpg
March 11, 1965 · Selma, Alabama

Rev. James Reeb, a Unitarian minister from Boston, was among many white clergymen who joined the Selma marchers after the attack by state troopers at the Edmund Pettus Bridge. Reeb was beaten to death by white men while he walked down a Selma street.

610520xmont_AP610520043_t300.jpg

Breh, posting a few token cacs as a proof that we have white allies is no different than cacs posting Oprah and Obama as proof that we have black economic equality. For every one "white ally" we have millions of white enemies who setup a system of oppression and forced us into subjugation.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We live in AMERICA everybody getting the scraps from white folks. And from what you are saying it SOUNDS like you don't know how to separate white people from white culture. We aint fighting individuals, or candidates we are fighting white supremacist CULTURE. And the moment you sit there and spew a certain kind of rhetoric you are doing the same shyt that they do to us which is look at us like a monolith.

and its not about me. I'm well aware of the functioning, affluent, efficient black enclaves around the US. BUT you'd be a fukkin FOOL to think that black folks arent the masters of our own destiny. Kwame, The ex-mayor of Detroit was one of the most loved and lauded black politicians in the NATION. In 2004, when Kerry flubbed his campaign there were two brothers being lifted up as the scions of the Democratic party. Kwame Kilpatrick and Barack Obama....one of them is president and the other is sitting in a federal pen. And as much as I DONT want it to be true...there was no grand white conspiracy against Kwame, his city was black...he fukked his own self up. Lavish parties with strippers coming up dead, leasing luxury SUVs with tax payer money...sweetheart deals etc.

I say this because for as much as we can point the finger at systemic racism, we need to also take pride in our agency as a people. I don't believe poorly of black folks...I don't want us to waste our potential.

But the 2-party system is bullshyt....:manny:

Breh, you said black people can't even rule themselves. That post came straight out of the mind of a racist white person.

Daps
No beef breh, but you'll never find a post of mine where I put any kind of faith in a non black person. Not gonna happen. If black people are gonna fix the political issues of black America, it's gonna come from a movement that's black owned, black operated, and black funded.

How does a white man giving a group called #blacklivesmatter 33 million dollars not draw major suspicion :why:

and its like you cant say anything bad about the blm movement cause all other blacks will shun you. Every damn post, tweet, or anything to do with blacks always has the #blacklivesmatter shyt and they think they really making change.

oooooohhhhh we interepted bernie sanders and now he changed his policy for us... GTFOH

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Breh, posting a few token cacs as a proof that we have white allies is no different than cacs posting Oprah and Obama as proof that we have black economic equality. For every one "white ally" we have millions of white enemies who setup a system of oppression and forced us into subjugation.
That isn't my point. The question is whether Bernie sanders is the enemy. He isn't breh,.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How does a white man giving a group called #blacklivesmatter 33 million dollars not draw major suspicion :why:

and its like you cant say anything bad about the blm movement cause all other blacks will shun you. Every damn post, tweet, or anything to do with blacks always has the #blacklivesmatter shyt and they think they really making change.

oooooohhhhh we interepted bernie sanders and now he changed his policy for us... GTFOH

That's exactly why I said black funded. You'd have to be a damn fool to think that money don't come with strings attached. Soros is pushing an agenda and its not an agenda that we created.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again no matter your justification this is racism pure and simple

down south white poor rednecks feel the same way

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For every one "white ally" we have millions of white enemies

No we don't..... Not one racist redneck, st0rmfr0nt Aryan, or Klan member dictates or writes public policy.... They're just pawns who "reinforce the ideology" of white supremacy, not create or enact it...... that's done by only a handful of elite people

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If the white male establishment isn't the enemy, then what is :jbhmm:
What does that even mean as it relates to Bernie sanders. Like I said is it the most militant ideal? No. But like I said this idea of eating and throwing anyone under the bus because they don't meet that ideal is unrealistic. Outside of Hillary, republicans and Bernie depending on who is in office who is going to do the most damage? I'm not naive that we would still largely have a congress and surpreme court that might be against our interests in some way but I think Bernie sanders has proved his mettle as being the best option.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
again no matter your justification this is racism pure and simple

down south white poor rednecks feel the same way

How is me saying black people need to stop depending on our oppressors for help and do for ourselves racist?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No we don't..... Not one racist redneck, st0rmfr0nt Aryan, or Klan member dictates or writes public policy.... They're just pawns who "reinforce the ideology" of white supremacy, not create or enact it...... that's done by only a handful of elite people

No they're not just pawns. I'm not gonna give whites a pass because they're not all billionaires and elected officials.

They're the police officers, judges, DA's, coroners, politicians, landlords, and everyday citizen. They don't just reinforce the ideology they actively participate in it. It's white politicians who pass laws, then have white civilians enforce them.

While black people were losign millions of acres of land, it was regular white folks purposely denying loans to blacks and giving them to whites. When our neighborhoods were getting redlined, it was every day white loan officers and underwriters making sure black people couldn't get loans.

Poor whites who never owned a slave in their lives fought to the death to keep the system alive. They were the ones on the slave patrols. They were the ones leading the lynchings. They were the ones blocking black progress ALONG WITH the white elite.

They do not get a pass because they're poor.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they're not just pawns. I'm not gonna give whites a pass because they're not all billionaires and elected officials.

They're the police officers, judges, DA's, coroners, politicians, landlords, and everyday citizen. They don't just reinforce the ideology they actively participate in it. It's white politicians who pass laws, then have white civilians enforce them.

Poor whites who never owned a slave in their lives fought to the death to keep the system alive. They were the ones on the slave patrols. They were the ones leading the lynchings. They were the ones blocking black progress ALONG WITH the white elite.

They do not get a pass because they're poor.

So why not just leave, if you feel that way.... cause clearly, there is nothing to gain by staying in the states if that's what you truly believe...