Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So why not just leave, if you feel that way.... cause clearly, there is nothing to gain by staying in the states if that's what you truly believe...

You're about 12 months too late breh, I've been started making my preparations to leave the US. Like I said in an earlier post, I stopped making excuses for cacs. I believe their actions and their history. And their actions have proved way beyond a reasonable doubt that they have 0 intentions of us living in peace among them.

Im 33 breh. For 33 years of my life I've been living in America as a member of an oppressed race. I refuse to spend another 33 years on the plantation when there's an entire continent I can go where being black is not a handicap.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're about 12 months too late breh, I've been started making my preparations to leave the US. Like I said in an earlier post, I stopped making excuses for cacs. I believe their actions and their history. And their actions have proved way beyond a reasonable doubt that they have 0 intentions of us living in peace among them.

Im 33 breh. For 33 years of my life I've been living in America as a member of an oppressed race. I refuse to spend another 33 years on the plantation when there's an entire continent I can go where being black is not a handicap.

And where would that be so I can make a note of it?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Smh

Dont be lazy

Even if you feel its pointless, it takes like 10 minutes

If you can sit and post on the coli all day every day then your black ass can go vote

This is why we're fukking losing. Voting just to vote. That's exactly how we ended up with that fakkit obama. We gave him our vote and hoped for the best while other groups put tens of millions of dollars in his pocket and got a return on their investment.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is why we're fukking losing. Voting just to vote. That's exactly how we ended up with that fakkit obama. We gave him our vote and hoped for the best while other groups put tens of millions of dollars in his pocket and got a return on their investment.

So you think things would have been exactly the same with Romney?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you said black people can't even rule themselves. That post came straight out of the mind of a racist white person.

No it didn't because in the current last 3 generations we haven't to any realistic success. Doesn't mean we are incapable. When I say this I say it from a stance that black folks still suffer heavily from social Willie Lynch. For every charismatic leader we could have we have another nikka who wants to discredit him...and not in that Malcolm/MLK way where you had two cats who KNOW that their end goal is eventually the same but have different ways to do it. No, If you mean to tell me that Ben Carson gives a fukk about the preservation of black people and culture then you aren't following me.

Before we can become unified as a people we need to understand our own flaws and that lack of social cohesion is one of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: make note of it for what?
You planning to come visit :jbhmm:

And I notice you ignored the majority of my post talking about cacs having 0 desire for us to live in peace.

First and foremost, I thought this site was tepidly serious about the advancement of black people... You stated you're moving to a place where being black isn't a handicap right....? You say you love your folks right?? If this is the case wouldn't it be in your spirit to joyfully tell us of your findings so that we may plan on enriching not just our lives, but our family lives, and future grandbabies in this utopia and build a black nation in the process?

Or is this rhetoric just for internet daps... :sas1:

Name the white folks that you know who don't want to live in peace...? You work with em and for em everyday...... how many white people have verbally told you to your face that you're their enemy....

How many have physically laid they hand on you or drawed down on you? :sas2:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Oh, voting does work. It just doesn't work for us. Every piece of legislation that have ever benefited black people were essentially dismantled by other legislation and policies by the same racist government.

Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, shyt even the 16th amendment. Eventually if you're black, you're gonna have to ask yourself how long must you live under white rule until you decide enough is enough and you need to do for self.
The holy than thou better vote ppl are full of shyt just look at obama they don't even apply the pressure on dude .....talk about "its too late now or some other excuse":what:

When ferguson was going on the black folks on the field and some leaders went to the white house try to pass the bill that made it hard on cops for terrorize and killing us , obama threw that shyt to the bushes because the police union, he only sign the few police camera but he sign the blue alert aka the bluelivesmatter

Nobody said shyt about that...no obama huggers or the holy than thou vote vote vote just because muthafukkers

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The worst part about these non voters are they're the first to say the system is bullshyt, there's no point in voting....well the system is bullshyt because there are people like you out there thinking the same shyt and maintains the bullshyt system :snoop:

If even a 1/4 of us actually voted, it would make a notable difference..that is if people vote on a local/state level and not only for federal.

If Americans realized (or cared about) just how much fukkery takes place at the state and local level and how much it regularly screws them over... :wow:

And it has effects across the country too. That overwhelming majority the GOP has in the House of Representatives probably wouldn't have been possible without the gerrymandering going on across the country by the GOP at the state level a few years back.

Good luck trying to get people to give a damn about voting during a midterm election though :francis: