Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
That may be the case and we probably will always hate each other, but fair treatment will only come when we change the status quo of government positions that matter and even the shyt out. It might be an impossible task with us only being 15% of the poplutaion but I dont even think we want too. Someone pointed out that all the top BLM women are highly educated and can run for office, which leads to the question....... Why the hell are they begging people to make changes when they can be in a real postion to make the change????
(that 33 mill sure woulda helped their campaign lol)

You have to not look at all social activists as potential politicians in the making. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
I'm an optimist. If I'm paying taxes into this shyt, I might as well take advantage of a right we have living in a first world country. That's my right, just like it's your right not to vote. :manny:

so,nothing about the 2000 election seemed fishy at least in hindsight..?

and some on here say i'm delusional..:snoop:

you're paying taxes to fatten lobbyist's pockets,so in turn they can buy off their favorite politrickian,and you can liken that to paying the hangman at the gallows on your way out if your beliefs aren't aligned with the ruling party..do you stop having to pay taxes when the opposite party is in power..?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:russ:@having a moniker like "thirdeye" and thinking elections are real..

you think a corporation that you don't have stock in is gonna let you up in their boardroom to vote for a CEO,CTO,or CIO..?:usure::snoop:

Breh, all these dudes talking about just vote it only takes a few minutes never mentioned how much money they've donated to political campaigns.

Whites, gays, Jews, Hispanics, and everyone else is putting their money behind candidates to ensure their agendas are being met.

Meanwhile black people are told to just vote and pray for the best smh

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Breh, all these dudes talking about just vote it only takes a few minutes never mentioned how much money they've donated to political campaigns.

Whites, gays, Jews, Hispanics, and everyone else is putting their money behind candidates to ensure their agendas are being met.

Realest post in the entire thread.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...

at this point even if you got the guap you're better off investing on getting the fukk outta here,but word..politricks is a literal bad joke

pay taxes to have police kill you,bank bailouts,corporapings killing you slowly with bad food,over priced fuel,and over priced clothing,and stripper food money for secret service agents to get served in foreign countries..etc ad nauseam

only chance at this point is to hit them in the pockets and boycott everything,but we don't have the discipline to undergo this kind of change,yet running in place on the :hamster: wheel has less of a chance,:mjlol:if you do,:mjcry: if you don't..

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
but fair treatment will only come when we change the status quo of government positions that matter and even the shyt out. It might be an impossible task with us only being 15% of the population but I don't think we even want to

This is exactly what @bdizzle is talking about. You're saying it's an impossible task and that we're only 15% of the population (a good percentage of that 15 is asleep)

You're advocating for black people to try to push down a wall to a system with built in disadvantages

Why waste the energy trying to fight for "fair treatment" instead of turning inward amongst ourselves.

The only "allies" you need for that are other like minded blacks and no one else

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Going and voting for state legislators and congressman wont change shyt if black people are unorganized and voting in the same two party system that doesn't give a fukk about them.

You'll vote these white politicians in (and I'm lumping the black ones in there as well), and they'll do what they've been doing, ignoring black people and sending their puppets out to keep us calm.
What about the fact that voting districts are carved up oddly? You can vote, but when the districts are divided the way they are, its a waste of time.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
tricknowledge, a bunch of jakes fallin for it ... Most High gonna put them all to death
eq4lsi.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They're real on the local and state level.... Outside of that... :manny:

they are the REALEST at the state and local level. The fed can only do shyt if the precedence has been set at the state level. Just like you wont see federal decriminalization of weed until literally ALL states or majority have allowed weed. Its what happened with Gay Marriage.

And people really aren't taking into account the impact of PAC and Super PACs in today's political climate. Until black folks pool our MONEY we won't do shyt. This ain't 1964 anymore.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What about the fact that voting districts are carved up oddly? You can vote, but when the districts are divided the way they are, its a waste of time.

That's kinda my point breh. The ones who carved up districts to gerrymander us are the same white politicians we're being told to now trust to fix our problems :wow:

And nobody else seems to think this is wrong :jbhmm:

Last edited: