Bernie Sanders Unveils Sweeping Policy Platform To Combat Racial Inequality

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as Bernie posted this on his site. The BLM folks shut his website down.....:laff::laff:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
As soon as Bernie posted this on his site. The BLM folks shut his website down.....:laff::laff:
This is some James O'keef subversive type of shyt :ohhh:.

Like I said in another thread, out all of the other democratic candidates and arguably more concerning republican candidates, you attack bernie sanders who is not even a front runner? :what: This shyt is definitely being funded and coordinated by someone. If you want to make some noise, attack trump or something.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some James O'keef subversive type of shyt :ohhh:.

Like I said in another thread, out all of the other democratic candidates and arguably more concerning republican candidates, you attack bernie sanders who is not even a front runner? :what: This shyt is definitely being funded and coordinated by someone. If you want to make some noise, attack trump or something.

Brotha I am joking about shutting his website down. But it wouldn't surprise me if these fools did it.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Good point.

I wonder how are ancestors who got killed/attacked by dogs/jailed for trying to vote feel when they hear this. :lupe:

I feel black people should stop voting until we have a candidate sincerely for us.

Now thats on a level many can understand and cope with. On the real I feel we should stop voting because you don't continue to play a rigged game. Only a fool does that.

When you're the victim of a rigged game...you flip the table over and make the game start over. Not keep rolling dice and wonder why you aren't getting anywhere while your colleagues laugh.

Obama has shown us, we can get whoever we want in office and very little, if any will change. White supremacy has the world CHECKMATE.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'll believe it when I see it. Everyone can talk shyt.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's called statistics and probability.
you do realize you make up those stats and probabilities right?

you count within those numbers. if you tell yourself "no way he will win" then no way he can win. because if you X 10 million think the very same. He cant win statistically speaking.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
We need our own goddamn voting bloc, and we need to stop blindly voting democrat unless they really look like the best candidate. Right now Bernie Sanders is saying the most about helping us, real or fake, and those dumbass BLM bytches that ran on his stage were fukking Hillary agents.