Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

Daps
Bernie understands. This prices out people from states like Cali and NY which is frankly stupid.

That's the whole point for the GOP.

By lowering the income bar, it makes the Republicans appear fiscally responsible.....but at the same time, doesn't impact their constituents.

A breh making $45k/year in West Virginia, Nebraska etc., is probably doing a lot better than a breh in Cali or NJ making the same money. Red state senators know that lowering the income bar won't affect their people nearly as much.

Democrats better not fall for the okey doke.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
But we’re not talking about Republicans right now tho right ?
It’s like we can’t ask for the bare minimum without one party saying the other is worst .
You don’t think we know that as people of this country ?

He should of gone to the table with $3k and compromised with $2k. Wishful and fantasy thinking on my part tho:francis:

You are correct. The Dems are in control now and they deserve to be held accountable. No excuses and free passes. Go big:dame: or go home.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But the coli swear to gawd both sides of
Them crackas not the same:mjlol:

How fukking stupid are you?

50 Republicans in the Senate are arguing for 0 additional stimulus.

50 Democrats in the Senate are arguing for $1400 checks.

It's just that there are 41 Dems who want to keep the same eligibility while 9 conservative Dems want to lower the cutoff.

BUT BOTH SIDES! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Nah. The goofies in this country don’t deserve the money. This country doesn’t deserve Bernie either. Stupid shytty fukking people

In some strange time warp, Bernie would had won 2016 and we would be living in 2021 like The Jetsons. Yet here we are, in a country that's looking last place in the game of Civilization in the midst of a storm brewing when it comes down to crime, resources, and pandemic woes.

I can't wait to leave this shytty country, IDGAF whose in office at this point:francis:. Biden could turn this bytch around and I would still gladly leave this bytch:camby:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
the democrats never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity :snoop:

The main issue is the centrist Dems , they’re always trying to bend over to appease the republicans. shyt is weird as hell to me
it is weird as hell to anyone paying attention. they wont be rewarded when Repubs get in power. It's just fukking dumb. It's not noble at all. They just look like bytches

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
At the idiots not realizing if it was up to republicans there would be 0 stimulus
But the only stimulus checks we got was when we had a republican president and house :jbhmm:

so in what world does your post make sense here :jbhmm:

Or would you prefer how California, a democrat state, handled this pandemic :jbhmm: rank 50/50th dead last on vaccinations, economy ruined, businesses closed forever, while the governor gave his own businesses millions in loans :jbhmm:

Why is it hard for some to admit both sides are garbage and neither are good for general public :jbhmm: