Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
YOU DONT PRICE PPL OUT PERIOD.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE
100K PREVIOUSLY DOESNT MEAN shyt
WHEN THEY MAY NOT EVEN HAVE
A JOB DUE TO COVID.
:devil:
:evil:
Oh I 100% agree

Also... people making more money might have much higher student loans than those who do not so it's just not fair to price people out period. There are just too many variables

Give us our money :blessed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t under the logic is lowering the income eligibility especially if they got the votes to do reconciliation. Tax returns don’t reflect someone’s current financial situation.

They are really making this shyt harder than it has to be. Fukk around and watch those same people you alienate and price out not vote for you in 2022. Then whine and complain when you lose.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Millionaire Politicians on both sides vacationing in Hawaii together

While everyone arguing online being an internet cheerleader reppin for Democrats and Republicans

"We're working on that Stimulus checks, don't worry!!!!"

tenor.gif

Lesser of Two Evils with another L

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I don’t under the logic is lowering the income eligibility especially if they got the votes to do reconciliation. Tax returns don’t reflect someone’s current financial situation.

They are really making this shyt harder than it has to be. Fukk around and watch those same people you alienate and price out not vote for you in 2022. Then whine and complain when you lose.
they are just trying to pay out as little as possible.
this tax season a lot of people who received those extra unemployment benefits are gonna OWE money this year watch. that little stimulus they gave out is going right back to the feds.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they are just trying to pay out as little as possible.
this tax season a lot of people who received those extra unemployment benefits are gonna OWE money this year watch. that little stimulus they gave out is going right back to the feds.

Then that means they are just as worried about the deficit increasing as the other side they complain about.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Millionaire Politicians on both sides vacationing in Hawaii together

While everyone arguing online being an internet cheerleader reppin for Democrats and Republicans

"We're working on that Stimulus checks, don't worry!!!!"

tenor.gif

Lesser of Two Evils with another L

“Vote us in and we will get you your $2,000 ASAP.”

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i don't live in either of those states and I make 80K
What you make if you don’t live there doesn’t mean shyt. That’s literally, not his point. Those in California and NYC have the highest cost of living in the country meaning $50k there doesn’t go nearly as far as the rest of the country and doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get the stimulus because they still need it.